Hello folks and welcome!

Ian

Hello everybody,

Welcome, welcome all to the new forums! There's quite a bit of cool stuff goin' on!

To start off, we have lots of brand new forums for you to post in. The old forums were cluttered and unorganized, but these new ones are a lot better. :king:

Additionally, our news system is ran directly from the forums, and you can post comments directly on the forums. There is now RSS feeds for TDN site updates, Faerie Crossword Answers, and unreleased Neopets news -- directly syndicated from TheDailyNeopets.

Click here to view the new forums!

ALSO: our AVATAR LENDING PROGRAM has been released as well! Of course, you must be a member of TDN an order to borrow items. :) Check our the 'Avatar Lending Program' in the forums for more info. :)

More stuff later :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the site and the new layout.Now I now have two neopets-forums to visit daily.OH the PAIN!

Well hey, just more neofriends b) How could that possibly be a bad thing?!

Lurrve it! The new Forums look great! Go, IPB!

(Yay, very first post!) xD

Wow, you're....back? :O

Wow, you're....back?

Yes, I am. ;) I just resigned as a Staff member, that's all. Neeeded more time for myself - sched's constantly variable, and... should I say, hectic? But like I said, I'll still be active in the new Forums when they get back up. And Kika, it really is me, THE Hyperknuckles. :O

Cute! ;)

I have to say the new site is rather magnificent. Great job and thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it!

Uh... Hi. This is my first post, so apologies if it messes up. ^_^

And I'm already lost. I'll get used to it. I'm sure.

But, yeah, these forums look great. A major congrats to Tipem, and all at TDN. The whole site looks fab.

Yeah... I'm going to go now, before my computer blows up...

Ah, it did work... Now what do I press?