• Multiplayer.
    • MMORPG
    • War.
    • Sandbox.
    • Text-based.
    • Animals.
    • Flash.
    • FREE!!!

This is a topic where we can type about games that we like or dislike and state what we think about them.

One of my favorite free PC games is "Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory". It is a free multiplayer game based in World War 2. The online multiplayer access is free just like the game

which is why I love this game so much

so you can download the game and play all for free! NOTE: According to Wikipedia the game has a ESRB rating of Mature, (because of violence and probably the fact that people will be very nasty on some servers :jerrypteri: ).

One of my favorite car racing games is Forza Motorsport 2 because it is extremely realistic and very difficult. Sadly, to play it, you need to have an Xbox 360 which costs a lot of money.

I have many games and series tied for #1 in my favorites so a will state a few of them. First, I love the old DOOM games for the PC. Second, I have always been a fan of The Legend of Zelda and all of the games in it's series. Finially, My favorite Role Playing Game Series is Fable, Fable: The lost Chapters, and the upcoming Fable 2.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like strategy games, especially multiplayer ones. My personal favourite is a game called Allegiance - it was originally developed by Microsoft, but with their customary ease they managed to mess it up and eventually dropped support. <_< But now it's developed by an open-source community and is totally free! ^_^

The game basically combines space flight simulation, strategy, and multiplayer elements together, with the main goal being to destroy all the major space stations of the opposing team. The game has the steepest learning curve I've ever encountered, but that's what makes it so fun.

I have played 4 games online not counting Neopets off and on over the years. I enjoy Maple Story for the graphics and I currently have a ranger on there level 60, assasin level 50. I have played Runescape for about 3 years and have a character level 123. I tried Trixter but got bored very fast. Diablo online can be fun if you go on with friends. I don't feel like paying $35 a month or around there to play WOW, that is just to expensive. All the games I named are free to play except Diablo, you have to buy the cd.

I recently fell in love with the game Okami for the PS2. Everything about it is just so beautiful and entertaining! I could play it over and over. :laughingsmiley:

One of my other favorites is Phoenix Wright for the Nintendo DS, though I can't choose a favorite out of the three. I love them all so much!

Some other games I like are Kingdom Hearts I & II for the PS2, Shadow of the Colossus (also for the PS2), Prince of Persia (ALSO for the PS2), and The Sims 2 for the PC.

I love video games, but I don't have enough money to play as many as I want, haha. :)

I just love Point And Click-games. They are so fun! My favorites are Arcane and notpron ( Not really a point and click game, but I love it anyway ).

I used to play sims 2 on the computer, but I got tired of it and I quit.

I might be getting an xbox 360 sometime, but only if I can get a good deal. The main reason I want to get an xbox 360 is so I can play Fable 2. I only just got enugh $ for the xbox 360 after saving up from before it came out. I love games, but I hate having to pay to get them.

I was up all night yesterday playing my brand-spanking-new copy of Metroid Prime 3. I adore video games and always catch up with what's new, except PS3 stuff, too pricey. I do have most everything else, Sega Saturn, N64, Game Boy, PS1, PS2, GBA (both regular and SP), Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox360, DS, and newly gotten Wii. This with a buch of great games for each one. It's basically what I do when I'm not here.

rofl, like dollars actually have any value these days XD

Anyway, I suppose I'm both a console and pc gamer, if you excuse the fact that I don't like pc games that come on discs. I know it sounds odd, but it means online games all the way. I love room escape games, and other point and clickers, dig a bit of murder solving (oh, CSI, you've taught me well) and filling up time between classes gaming (I hear it's called casual gaming these days). Oh, and I hate MMORPGers with a burning passion. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Warcraft.

As for the consoles, I'm still in the not-quite-new(2nd?) generation for my funtimes. PS2 and cube all the way. My brother has a 360 (which I have an account on, which is only credited during uni holidays) and a wiitendo, which I love. But will never afford. I despise the PS3 like I despise...uh...something else I don't like. As for the games themselves, I'm a rpger. Yeah, I know what I said about the MMORPGers, but you know what, I don't need a shower of noobs in my games, just...give me my NPCs, yeah? I love Kingdom hearts just now. And I will get back into Final Fantasy one day, I swear (*stopped playing at FF3, skipped FF2 because of it's leveling, forgot about FF7 for a long time and need to restart*). I also dig anything with puzzles, anything with good combat, fighter games, the odd fps and the almighty 'casual game'.

Yus.

(Hey Rosyfinch, is that a Hercules siggy I spot there?)

I've always loved RPGs and shooters on consoles, never really PC. Online-wise, all I've ever played is Halo CE (I pwned), Runescape (I failed) and Neopets (I'm working on it!!). Old-skoolers'll remember I had a passion for flash games, which I still do.

So I guess I'm the only guy here who likes really tough strategy games. :P

Well, if you mean real-time strategy war games, I used to be really into Command & Conquer. Red Alert (1 & 2), Yuri's Revenge, Tiberian Sun, etc. The only problem was that I used to play with my best friend and her dad, and they were both ridiculously good, so I would always be the first one wiped out. It was still fun though. :)

I used to play Age of Mythology until the computer we ran it on died and then we lost the original game disk so we could not install it back onto our new computer. Right now me and my brother are trying to get our cousin to let us borrow his disk so we can install it on our computer. :medieval:

Woah, I have so many different types of games I like from Mario to Halo.

Heh, I remember the good old days with RTS games like Red Alert... my graphics card can't run the newer games though.

Heh, I remember the good old days with RTS games like Red Alert... my graphics card can't run the newer games though.

The oldest game I remember playing was this Elmo game for the PS that I got when I was like 3 or 4 years old. :laughingsmiley: