Faerie Quest Help

Eric

If anyone has some spare time...any help would be greatly appreciated! :P

battle-faerie-1-1.jpg

Don't lock your knees when you fight! What do you mean, JubJubs don't have knees? Ahem. Have you found my item yet, Neopian?

You are supposed to bring me:

smo_roastedchestnut.gif
Mega Roasted Chestnut Smoothie

Don't lock your knees when you fight! What do you mean, JubJubs don't have knees? Ahem. Have you found my item yet, Neopian?

You are supposed to bring me: gro_gypsy_brush.gif

Gypsy Brush

Gypsy Brush on SW:

tanner_73 Gypsy Brush 1 990 NP

lovegirl21290 Gypsy Brush 1 1,500 NP

love_firestar_ Gypsy Brush 1 1,500 NP

gdecm Gypsy Brush 1 1,575 NP

Nice and cheap for the Battle Faerie!

Can someone help me with this, please:

'A Water Faerie sniffs and says, "You probably won't help, but I need Scary Peophin Tales for my studies. I can't tell you why."'

Very appropriate for Halloween!

Scary Peophin Tales on SW:

blondiebonnie Scary Peophin Tales 1 1,500 NP

oneil76 Scary Peophin Tales 2 1,500 NP

neuskleuter Scary Peophin Tales 5 1,590 NP

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-1-1.jpg
Good, this should help with the -- well, never mind. It's a secret. Oh, you'll want your reward.

For your efforts, CHARMANDER_03824neo's defence has increased!

Yay! Thank you so much for your help :)

water-faerie-2-1.jpg

Don't give up yet! Encountering a little trouble doesn't mean that you should abandon your quest for wisdom entirely.

You are supposed to bring me: boo_unishoe_tales.gif

Uni Shoe Tales

Prices for Uni Shoe Tales coming right up!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=floop695&buy_obj_info_id=34223&buy_cost_neopoints=990

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=saffiredragon9&buy_obj_info_id=34223&buy_cost_neopoints=999

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=gilda928&buy_obj_info_id=34223&buy_cost_neopoints=1000

Thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum, anything less than 7 words is spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I need a "Commander Flint Action Figure" for Fyora. I've checked some of the fansites, but honestly, its such a new item that I can't find a price for it anywhere. I'm not even certain it has actually been released yet.

Has anyone here seen one before? Is anybody selling one?

I need a "Commander Flint Action Figure" for Fyora. I've checked some of the fansites, but honestly, its such a new item that I can't find a price for it anywhere. I'm not even certain it has actually been released yet. Has anyone here seen one before? Is anybody selling one?

It's not on the Super Shop Wizard at all. :( It may be on the Trading Post, but it likely isn't worth the NP.