Faerie Quest Help

Eric

These were the cheapest I could find without SSW for Torn Pink Gym Socks:

lupe691 Torn Pink Gym Socks 2 1,750 NP
linwae1 Torn Pink Gym Socks 2 1,888 NP
yoni_hamster Torn Pink Gym Socks 1 1,911 NP

I'm actually not new to Neopets. My original account was hacked so I had to close it down and Start a new one. I've had my current account for three years, but but have not been very active on it till now. I was given a battle faerie quest and was asked to find a 'Zargrold Binder'. I've looked all over the market place as well as the reading post and the auction with no luck. I don't even know how much this item is going to cost and as my account has been used very little since i created it, I dont yet have any neo friends and I'm kind of at a dead end. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I'm sorry, that was a typo. 'Trading' Post

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The cheapest Veal Parmesan Gormball Sandwich I could find are these:

ceruleanfox Veal Parmesan Gormball Sandwich 1 6,250 NP
colalemon1994 Veal Parmesan Gormball Sandwich 6 7,500 NP
crystalstar_1 Veal Parmesan Gormball Sandwich 1 7,550 NP

Thanks but none of those shops have Veal Parmesan Gormball Sandwich anymore.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not remove mod edits.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The second one still has, but not on the first page of items.

Anyway, here are some more I found with SW:

saturday_goop Veal Parmesan Gormball Sandwich 1 6,249 NP
spirographs Veal Parmesan Gormball Sandwich 1 7,196 NP
flora_fan_fan Veal Parmesan Gormball Sandwich 1 7,495 NP

does anyone know where I can find Negg-citing Tales ?

neoboards suggest there are none to be found.

I can't find any either. Not even in galleries. I'm afraid it's an item that hasn't been really released yet. (fairly new item)

A young Fire Faerie steps forward. "Blue Wocky Costume" she blurts. "Oh, I mean, please find me one. Thanks!"

^_^

Among the more expensive of the items that the Fire Faerie asks you to get. Finding one for cheap is not an easy task.

Here's the two cheaper ones I could find at the moment, I'm still looking for more.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=lesboys1&buy_obj_info_id=33064&buy_cost_neopoints=50999

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=loreki20000&buy_obj_info_id=33064&buy_cost_neopoints=51660

Among the more expensive of the items that the Fire Faerie asks you to get. Finding one for cheap is not an easy task.

Here's the two cheaper ones I could find at the moment, I'm still looking for more.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=lesboys1&buy_obj_info_id=33064&buy_cost_neopoints=50999

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=loreki20000&buy_obj_info_id=33064&buy_cost_neopoints=51660

Thank you! I got it, I have a lot of NP to spare. :)