Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Thanks so much, grich!

Could someone please help me with another one? I need a Princess Fernypoo this time.

Thanks in advance!

Princess Fernypoo seems like a nice card to have. Found one for a decent price, so "You have given Princess Fernypoo to User 'bobalue1'. Click the button below to continue." Good luck and may you and your pet get something great!

Can someone help me find 

Dr. Sloth Hair Pomade

for the battle fairy quest. TY

I like Battle Faerie Quests. Usually get a couple of stats increased. And, with Dr. Sloth Hair Pomade, you know your pet will always look good and keep it's hair in place. This item was inexpensive, IMO, so I tried to give it to you, but you already have 50 items on hand. Well, our friend the Shop Wizard found these sellers:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=rainbow_chocolate7&buy_obj_info_id=38581&buy_cost_neopoints=999(1)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=krinalein&buy_obj_info_id=38581&buy_cost_neopoints=1199(1)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=xjaspurrx&buy_obj_info_id=38581&buy_cost_neopoints=1360(1)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=kuroiki&buy_obj_info_id=38581&buy_cost_neopoints=1950(1)

I can still send one, if you let me know you have cleared out some of your "on-hand" items. Good luck and may you and your pet get something great!

Princess Fernypoo seems like a nice card to have. Found one for a decent price, so "You have given Princess Fernypoo to User 'bobalue1'. Click the button below to continue." Good luck and may you and your pet get something great!

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate this :)

Would someone please be able to help me find Torn Fire Gym Socks?

Thanks so much in advance!

I think you may have been skipped. I hear it is the current fashion trend to be wearing Torn Fire Gym Socks to all important Neopian events/galas, this year. Can't be left out, so "You have given Torn Fire Gym Socks to User 'bobalue1'. Click the button below to continue." Found a few for 100NP and less. Good luck!

I think you may have been skipped. I hear it is the current fashion trend to be wearing Torn Fire Gym Socks to all important Neopian events/galas, this year. Can't be left out, so "You have given Torn Fire Gym Socks to User 'bobalue1'. Click the button below to continue." Found a few for 100NP and less. Good luck!

Thank you so much!!

Good eveing, everyone! can you help me find an item for the Soup Farrie? Thank you!

i need a Mega Sweet Lemon Smoothie

Hey guys. I need help finding a fish egg basket. There apparently aren't any in the trading post or auction house. Thanks :)

These were the cheapest I could find on the SW. Good luck :)

I need help tracking down a 'Christmas Gnorbu Christmas Cracker' for a quest. It wouldn't let me post a topic on the Neoboards... Thanks :3

Zafie!!! How ya doin'?! Gotta help a fellow Gelert lover out, so "You have given Christmas Gnorbu Christmas Cracker to User 'buizin'. Click the button below to continue." I also like the Christmas Crackers, too. I have a few different ones. They usually give a food item and a toy, when opened. Good luck and may you and your pet get something great!

Zafie!!! How ya doin'?! Gotta help a fellow Gelert lover out, so "You have given Christmas Gnorbu Christmas Cracker to User 'buizin'. Click the button below to continue." I also like the Christmas Crackers, too. I have a few different ones. They usually give a food item and a toy, when opened. Good luck and may you and your pet get something great!

Lol I'm good and you? Awesome thank you sooo much! Indeed they are cool :D

Heh heh heh *CACKLE*! Thank you.... My spell needs the following 2 items, and it will lose its potency in 2 hour(s) and 24 minute(s). Please hurry!!!

witch2.giffood_goose_cup.gif

Gooseberry Cupcake food_shoyball_sauce.gif

Tomato Shoyru Meatball

I've never seen a request for Edna's items, before. Edna's quests aren't "true" Faerie quests, as you can still use the Shop Wizard to find Edna's items. Anyhow, I'm game. "You have given Gooseberry Cupcake to User 'num1ortonfan'. Click the button below to continue." And I did send the Tomato Shoyru Meatball, too. (Must have done it too fast, as I forgot to copy the message). Good luck and may you get the Edna Avatar! (I like using that one on Neopets during October/Halloween time).

I've never seen a request for Edna's items, before. Edna's quests aren't "true" Faerie quests, as you can still use the Shop Wizard to find Edna's items. Anyhow, I'm game. "You have given Gooseberry Cupcake to User 'num1ortonfan'. Click the button below to continue." And I did send the Tomato Shoyru Meatball, too. (Must have done it too fast, as I forgot to copy the message). Good luck and may you get the Edna Avatar! (I like using that one on Neopets during October/Halloween time).

Oops! thank you so much!!! I never thought to try the shop wizard, I just assumed I couldn't! Can you tell I'm out of the neopets loop? I guess this is what I get for hibernating for the last year. Thanks again! :)

Hi! While you're out looking for my item, I'm going to sit here quietly. THIS IS BORING! Er, please don't take too long, okay?

You are supposed to bring me:

Janitor Bucket

Thank you in advance!

Hi! While you're out looking for my item, I'm going to sit here quietly. THIS IS BORING! Er, please don't take too long, okay?

You are supposed to bring me:

Janitor Bucket

Thank you in advance!

I tried sending you one but your' inventory is full

I tried sending you one but your' inventory is full

Sorry, haven't cleaned my inventory in a while  :laughingsmiley: Please send it again if you still have it. I really appreciate it!