Faerie Quest Help

Eric

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Could someone point me in the right direction for this, please? :3

gro_keychain_perfume.gif

An Air Faerie swoops down and exclaims, "Hurray, someone who can help! Please find me Perfume Keychain!"

One is on the way to you! ^_^

47 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

One is on the way to you! ^_^

Thank you Beth! :D

Oh, you have no idea! You have just saved Neopia! Well, Neopian fashion, anyway.

For your efforts, Tatofase's speed has increased!

That Air faerie's a bit of an air head, isn't she xD

The Grey Faerie has decided to pay me a visit. If I could get a search for a Cobrall I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

33 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

The Grey Faerie has decided to pay me a visit. If I could get a search for a Cobrall I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

You have given Cobrall to User 'scooby_shaggy2004'.

Coincidentally had one in my inventory :D

27 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

An Air Faerie swoops down and exclaims, "Hurray, someone who can help! Please find me Dark Eyelash Facepaint!"

Can someone find me a link, please? :D

Found some cheap ones:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=patriciadepeffer&buy_obj_info_id=65632&buy_cost_neopoints=500

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=pimpons&buy_obj_info_id=65632&buy_cost_neopoints=950

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Master of Puppets said:

Hi there, is me again

Someone can pls help me with this

water-faerie-1-2.jpg
Don't give up yet! Encountering a little trouble doesn't mean that you should abandon your quest for wisdom entirely.

You are supposed to bring me:
bk_tusk_5.gif
Im Not Angry

Good to see you again, Master of Puppets. Hope all is well in the "Neo" world. This book sounds like an interesting read. Anyhow, "You have given Im Not Angry to User 'oscuridad2007'. Click the button below to continue." Good luck, and may you and your pet get something great!

14 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Good to see you again, Master of Puppets. Hope all is well in the "Neo" world. This book sounds like an interesting read. Anyhow, "You have given Im Not Angry to User 'oscuridad2007'. Click the button below to continue." Good luck, and may you and your pet get something great!

OMG

Thanks u so much!

1 hour ago, Norad said:

Hi guys, I just started playing and need help finding Tropical Flower Plant Soap.

I can't search using the shop wizard, can anybody link me to one?

Here you go. :)

774 - 2

775 - 1

Can anyone help me with my Queen Fyora Faerie Quest? Thank you!

The ambassador is here? Tell him I'm not in! Ahem. Neopian, please find my item soon.

illusen_hotdog.gif
Illusen Day Hot Dog

5 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

Can anyone help me with my Queen Fyora Faerie Quest? Thank you!

The ambassador is here? Tell him I'm not in! Ahem. Neopian, please find my item soon.

illusen_hotdog.gif
Illusen Day Hot Dog

Here you go miss! :D

Just now, jellysundae said:

Here you go miss! :D

Thank you so much, Jelly! :thumbsup:

You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

Faerie Quests

You are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-1-2.jpg
Hi! While you're out looking for my item, I'm going to sit here quietly. THIS IS BORING! Er, please don't take too long, okay?

clo_jujub_warr_dress.gif
Jubjub Warrior Dress

I'd appreciate a search for one please and thank you! :D

EDIT: Thank you @jellysundae!

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:
You are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.

Hi! While you're out looking for my item, I'm going to sit here quietly. THIS IS BORING! Er, please don't take too long, okay?

clo_jujub_warr_dress.gif
Jubjub Warrior Dress

I'd appreciate a search for one please and thank you! :D

You have given Jubjub Warrior Dress to User 'scooby_shaggy2004'. Click the button below to continue.

This is a cheap item, but someone was selling one SUPER cheap so I grabbed it quick and sent it over. :D

I need to find a Transparent Rose Soap for the Air Faerie, because I'm such an idiot :sad02: I have an FQC open + Refresh Quest Request, and yesterday I got the Earth Faerie and refreshed because I thought "She might reward me with movement points, and odds of getting the Air Faerie after this is 1/13, so it's worth the risk"... But I did get the Air Faerie. Then today I got the Dark Faerie and thought "well, HP is nice, but if I keep raising mine I'll have to train levels and I don't want to do that. I got the Air Faerie yesterday, so I don't think I'll get her again today if I refresh"... Wrong! When will I learn :tired:

Anyway... Yeah, I'd appreciate it if someone could provide a link to a shop! And sorry about the rant, lol.

You have given Transparent Rose Soap to User 'deboratibi'.

Take a good sniff of the soap before you hand it over, the calming scent should take away the pain of potentially useless movement points. <3

13 hours ago, jellysundae said:

You have given Transparent Rose Soap to User 'deboratibi'.

Take a good sniff of the soap before you hand it over, the calming scent should take away the pain of potentially useless movement points. <3

lol thank you so much, Jelly! heart.gif

Edit: Today I went over to receive my daily Faerie Quest, and I got the Grey Faerie! Better not refresh this time, right?

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Air faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the wind has increased Candrady's speed!

:arrowhead:

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Two Rings Warlock, kind Neopian."

Thank you in advance!

17 minutes ago, stebenjos said:

Two Rings Warlock

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=henry1955111&buy_obj_info_id=851&buy_cost_neopoints=1990

Owner Stock Price
henry1955111 1 1,990 NP
falconet 1 1,999 NP
nath59 1 2,000 NP

1 hour ago, kayahtik said:

This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

For your efforts, Stebenjos's level has increased!

Thanks :D I can't wait to immediately lose this level to the secret lab ray tonight