Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Just now, furegeek said:

hi, can someone find me Woollen Cap for my fire faerie quest, thanks.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=pauladawson7&buy_obj_info_id=34251&buy_cost_neopoints=1000

Owner Stock Price
pauladawson7 1 1,000 NP
silvertinge 1 1,000 NP
shauna_is_awesum1 1 1,198 NP

Hi! I've been waiting very patiently. Just ask the other faeries! Wait, you don't have my item yet? WHY NOT -- I mean, all right, I'll wait.

You are supposed to bring me:

clo_pirate_socks.gif
Red Pirate Socks

Apparently the Faeries think my pet is a wimp because I keep getting fire faerie quests :crying_anim:

Thank you in advance!

You have given Red Pirate Socks to User 'stebenjos'. Click the button below to continue.

There you go, hope you get some good stats for 'em. :D 

I am not sure if my quest item qualifies, so I apologize in advance... I got a quest from the Battle Faerie to find: Paper Cutter Ruler

So I go and look up the item here just to see how much neopoints I'm dealing with here and it doesn't even have a price for it. Does that mean it is a NC item? Or does it mean that I will never be able to complete this quest? :sad02:

Searching for 'Paper Cutter Ruler', matching 'Paper Cutter Ruler'...
Owner Stock Price
resa_20 1 52,202 NP
minnesotan 2 52,222 NP

@queen_hatshepset It's a new item and there's only three being sold apparently, which is probably why JN wasn't sure about the price, but they aren't a bad price.  Battle faerie can't ask for NC items, only crafting faerie does, and she only asks for a specific set of items that are only for crafting faerie quests.

4 hours ago, balloongal247 said:
Searching for 'Paper Cutter Ruler', matching 'Paper Cutter Ruler'...
Owner Stock Price
resa_20 1 52,202 NP
minnesotan 2 52,222 NP

@queen_hatshepset It's a new item and there's only three being sold apparently, which is probably why JN wasn't sure about the price, but they aren't a bad price.  Battle faerie can't ask for NC items, only crafting faerie does, and she only asks for a specific set of items that are only for crafting faerie quests.

You are amazing! Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it. ^_^

2 hours ago, Kaycee99999 said:
You are currently on a quest for Queen Fyora.

Are you having trouble finding it, little one? I'm sorry, I don't have time to help you look right now.

You are supposed to bring me:
foo_cheese_sketch.gif
Sketch Cheese

I'd hate to disappoint the Queen! Help please?

You have given Sketch Cheese to User 'kaycee99999'. Click the button below to continue.

Didn't expect it to be so cheap ^_^

On 12/16/2017 at 5:41 PM, stebenjos said:

You have given Sketch Cheese to User 'kaycee99999'. Click the button below to continue.

Didn't expect it to be so cheap ^_^

THANK YOU !! :D

2nd time in a row on my faerie quest cookie that I've gotten a Faerie Queen quest!! WOW!!!

Could anyone help me find a Punchbag Bob Speaksboo_punchbag_bob.gif

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
Please do not double post. 'Short post' rules do not apply here but all other forum rules do.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.