• Announcements

• Ian

TDN Items is now a complete items database!   07/18/17

Hello community! We are very excited to announce the second version of our Items Database! We've redesigned the entire database from the ground up and added (mostly) every Neopets item in existence to our database. If something is missing, don't worry just yet, as we're still ironing out the final details. Find information about any Neopets item instantly at our items database, complete with search suggestions as you type! Try it out today. Visit TDN Items Database today! Enjoy,
      TDN Management
Eric

Faerie Quest Help

16218 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:
You are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.

Hi! While you're out looking for my item, I'm going to sit here quietly. THIS IS BORING! Er, please don't take too long, okay?

You are supposed to bring me:

clo_jujub_warr_dress.gif
Jubjub Warrior Dress

I'd appreciate a search for one please and thank you! :D

You have given Jubjub Warrior Dress to User 'scooby_shaggy2004'. Click the button below to continue.

This is a cheap item, but someone was selling one SUPER cheap so I grabbed it quick and sent it over. :D

Mouseykins likes this

I need to find a Transparent Rose Soap for the Air Faerie, because I'm such an idiot :sad02: I have an FQC open + Refresh Quest Request, and yesterday I got the Earth Faerie and refreshed because I thought "She might reward me with movement points, and odds of getting the Air Faerie after this is 1/13, so it's worth the risk"... But I did get the Air Faerie. Then today I got the Dark Faerie and thought "well, HP is nice, but if I keep raising mine I'll have to train levels and I don't want to do that. I got the Air Faerie yesterday, so I don't think I'll get her again today if I refresh"... Wrong! When will I learn :tired:

Anyway... Yeah, I'd appreciate it if someone could provide a link to a shop! And sorry about the rant, lol.

You have given Transparent Rose Soap to User 'deboratibi'.

Take a good sniff of the soap before you hand it over, the calming scent should take away the pain of potentially useless movement points. <3

deboratibi and Scoobert_Doo like this

13 hours ago, jellysundae said:

You have given Transparent Rose Soap to User 'deboratibi'.

Take a good sniff of the soap before you hand it over, the calming scent should take away the pain of potentially useless movement points. <3

lol thank you so much, Jelly! heart.gif

Edit: Today I went over to receive my daily Faerie Quest, and I got the Grey Faerie! Better not refresh this time, right?

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Air faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the wind has increased Candrady's speed!

:arrowhead:

jellysundae likes this

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Two Rings Warlock, kind Neopian."

Thank you in advance!

17 minutes ago, stebenjos said:

Two Rings Warlock

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=henry1955111&buy_obj_info_id=851&buy_cost_neopoints=1990

Owner Stock Price
henry1955111 1 1,990 NP
falconet 1 1,999 NP
nath59 1 2,000 NP
stebenjos likes this

1 hour ago, kayahtik said:

This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

For your efforts, Stebenjos's level has increased!

Thanks :D I can't wait to immediately lose this level to the secret lab ray tonight

14 minutes ago, Haliaetus said:

Oh well, I didn't expect you to succeed, anyway. Very few people ever bother to help a grey faerie, after all.

tenna.gif
Tenna

Best I could find with the SW :)

11 minutes ago, stebenjos said:

Best I could find with the SW :)

Thank you so much! ^_^

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Water faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the tides has surged Caullier's defence!

Back so soon? Don't worry! I'm sure you're capable of completing my quest, or I wouldn't have given it to you.

redtradingcardback.gif
Antikia Lighten

On 7/18/2017 at 6:48 PM, Haliaetus said:

Back so soon? Don't worry! I'm sure you're capable of completing my quest, or I wouldn't have given it to you.

redtradingcardback.gif
Antikia Lighten

Here are the cheapest I could find if you still need

1 hour ago, RinaRabidly said:

"You are currently on a quest for the Battle Faerie.

hfo_grapefruit_yoghurt.gif
Organic Grapefruit Yogurt

"

Thank you in advance!

Here you go :)

Some wildly varying prices out there! Hope the cheapest one's still there for ya! Enjoy the nice stat increases, battle faerie rocks! :D

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:
1 hour ago, RinaRabidly said:

"You are currently on a quest for the Battle Faerie.

hfo_grapefruit_yoghurt.gif
Organic Grapefruit Yogurt

"

Thank you in advance!

Here you go :)

Some wildly varying prices out there! Hope the cheapest one's still there for ya! Enjoy the nice stat increases, battle faerie rocks! :D

Thank you very much!! ^_^

jellysundae likes this

My turn to need help now! lol

With a bang, a Dark Faerie appears. "Get me Ice Blocks. Don't ask questions and maybe I won't turn you into a Blechy."

7 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

My turn to need help now! lol

With a bang, a Dark Faerie appears. "Get me Ice Blocks. Don't ask questions and maybe I won't turn you into a Blechy."

Pricing your own shop and searching for faerie items makes you really appreciate how convenient SSW is, and how much I miss having it :D

2 minutes ago, stebenjos said:

Pricing your own shop and searching for faerie items makes you really appreciate how convenient SSW is, and how much I miss having it :D

Thank you!!

Thanks for the help. You're the only one who understands... *sigh*

For your efforts, Tatofase's health has increased!
stebenjos likes this