Punchbag Bob

MariaWB

Well, the more icons a weapon does, the more damage it'll do, so pretty much choose a weapon with high icons. For low budgets, scarab rings are a good idea. For high budgets, the Hidden Tower is always a good choice, as long as you do some research.

Yes, as Strategos said, the Scarab Ring is probably one of the best weapons out there for low budgets.

However, for any budget alike, you can see our highest rated weapons here for advice on the best (and worst) weapons.

• 4 weeks later...

here's an easier way to defeat him:

When your pet is equipped, go to the Battledome and challenge Punchbag. Under Equipment click on the two multi-use items you have chosen.

Next, select Fierce Attack as the ability for your pet.

Type or paste java script:function one_submit() { return true } in the address bar of the window. Press the Enter key on your keyboard. Then click the Go button while holding the Enter key down. Some keyboards may require you repeatedly hit the Enter key rather than holding it down. You should be able to see the page loading bar repeatedly filling, as though you were refreshing the page.

After a minute or so, let go of the Enter key and the Go button and see how much progress you have made. Stronger pets may already be finished, while weaker pets may require you to repeat the process. If Bob's HP have not reached zero, just retype or paste the javascript function again after reselecting your weapons and ability.

here's an easier way to defeat him:

When your pet is equipped, go to the Battledome and challenge Punchbag. Under Equipment click on the two multi-use items you have chosen.

Next, select Fierce Attack as the ability for your pet.

Type or paste java script:function one_submit() { return true } in the address bar of the window. Press the Enter key on your keyboard. Then click the Go button while holding the Enter key down. Some keyboards may require you repeatedly hit the Enter key rather than holding it down. You should be able to see the page loading bar repeatedly filling, as though you were refreshing the page.

After a minute or so, let go of the Enter key and the Go button and see how much progress you have made. Stronger pets may already be finished, while weaker pets may require you to repeat the process. If Bob's HP have not reached zero, just retype or paste the javascript function again after reselecting your weapons and ability.

Uh is that even allowed? It kinda sounds like cheating to me (no offense), because you're sorta skipping the battle and just reaping the rewards (a crummy trophy :P). I remember there was something like this in Neoquest where you could just hold down enter and your character would move forward or something like that. Now I'm not 100% sure if it's cheating (if its not then I'm sorry), but can someone confirm if holding Enter against Bob is against the rules or not?

EDIT: Does the page reload when you hold it down? Because if it loads the page each time and there is a chance of getting a Random Event then chances are this is against the rules. Confirmation need though...

It doesn't seem like the page actually reloads - it just carries out the javascript operation that sends your action to the Neopets servers. :yes:

Well even if it does just do that, does anyone know if it is cheating anyway?

Well I've heard of people wedging down the refresh button with a ruler to beat Punchbag Bob... *shrug*

Lol, perhaps it is alright then. I mean, I don't know much about the Battledome, so I'll just wait for word from HBK or some other Battledome expert. *shrugs*

I'm guessing it's allowed, but I'm not exactly willing to bet on it.

While that may be true, breaking the rules is one thing, but getting caught is something completely different. TNT might not know you did it.

Either that or it's allowed :P

Guest Sloth Von Karma
While that may be true, breaking the rules is one thing, but getting caught is something completely different. TNT might not know you did it.

Either that or it's allowed :P

It is allowed. I've used it quite some times and haven't been warned for it. Although I suggest not using it over and over again if battling him in a short period of time - TNT doesn't like people refreshing too much (because of random events).

Yup.

No problem.

It doesnt work as fast as some people say <_<

Only lost 500hps in 5 minutes. XD

An ice club + stone club combo works pretty nicely. :yes: At least in my case...