What's your Internet's speed?

Guest Will

243563879.png

I feel like mine is so slow compared to many other users, but compared to what we used to have this is a lot faster. I am just glad it is not dial up anymore.

This is one that is also in my same state.

243564936.png

---

243568240.png

The above is a test I did with our dial-up service that we had.

It doesn't make me feel as bad anymore. :)

Well I'm still feeling pretty slow... :P Your dial-up had a better upload speed than my broadband has.

Interesting... same ISP, drastically different speeds. It's probably something to do with the telephone lines in my area...

That's pretty fast, compared to the recently posted speeds which have all been quite low. It's fast, but it's not as fast as TJ's *is in awe of his speed*

Well I'm just envious of his speed... I'm envious of all your speeds. :P

Mine is pretty slow, but I've grown used to it. It doesn't make it easy when trying to restock though <_<

Well my ISP also has an alarming tendency to drop your connection without warning, either for 'maintenance that will not disrupt your service in any way' or because they haven't realised that you've already paid your bill.

• 4 years later...

My speed test results are,

Downloadspeed:1.787Mbps

Uploadspeed:0.837Mbps

I performed my internet speed test here Scanmyspeed.com .

Is this good or not?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.