I got a WII! YAY!

Dillon

Go me i have got a WII! So lets celebrate! XD I basically need tips and game suggestions and other WII stuff.

It costs 250 retail plus tax. Still atm hard to get.

You plug it in your TV through the audio and video cords (the red,yellow white ones)

It costs 250 retail plus tax. Still atm hard to get.

You plug it in your TV through the audio and video cords (the red,yellow white ones)

Oh okay, so it's like connecting a PS2. What comes with it? And did you get any free games or samples? I remember getting the ATV game with my PS2 when I first got it.

So you wan't a game suggestion. Just one word The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess. (Alright that was a whole sentence...) The game has everything a good game need. Puzzles (really many puzzles x_x), fantastic graphic and a beautiful ending.

I was mostly partial to Mario, but i got Zelda (why is it called that, it's about link) anyway cause it was fun.

Maby because the princess in thatplaceIalwaysforgetsthenameof is named Zelda.

Anyway, Mario galaxy is also a nice game ( that reminds me of that I havn't got all the stars :O ) and a looooong game.

Recommendations

Games:

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Zack & Wiki

Resident Evil 4 (If you haven't already played it on some other system)

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (For the online multiplayer)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (When it comes out March)

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Mario Kart Wii (When it comes out in a few months)

Stuffs:

More controllers (If you like mutiplayers, Wii Play comes with a controller, a Mario Party 8 is great for big groups)

Charge Station (Those batteries run out fast, you need this if you're gonna save money)

Wireless sensor bar (that huge line can get rather annoying)

Wiis are cool!

I would suggest Super Smash Brothers Brawl, coming out on March 9th. Youm might also wnat to look into Wii Play. I personally am not that fond of it, but I know a lot of people that like it.

You got a wii remote skin with your wii and any extra remotes that you have bought, right?

I dont have any except the on with the WII.

I'll consider SSB. I like Mario :D

The bar i dont mind too much.

But i definitly want the controller charger.

Thanks for the games reconmendations Revenge. Will look at them in more depth

Most of the channels are free, actually. You might an update for Photo Channel, if your gonna use that. Photo Channel 1.1 lets you make slideshows with your pictures, and add music to any picture, which you can send to anyone's Wii, or their email address, or cellphone. If you want a laugh, get the Check Mii Out Channel. It lets you send Miis you make in the Mii Channel to a central hub through the internet. Some of the entries in there are just hilarious! "OMG That looks just like him/her!" Obviously, the Internet Channel is my favorite for now. It'll let you go on the internet as you would on any computer, except you can't add downloads, which means you might not see some videos. (YouTube is fine) You can also rule out all the Flash games on Neopets. And be sure to keep watch on the upcoming WiiWare Channel. It acts as a kind of Xbox Marketplace for the Wii, having you play direct-to-download titles and official Wii demos. I hope this is enough information for ya.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Congratulations, Dillon!

I have a Wii as well.

They are wonderful.

Best Games: ^_^

MySims

Thrillville

Mario Party 8

Mario Kart

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post in threads inactive for more than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.