1. 1. So....?

• AAA
    • Abagal
    • AAA when I can, or then abby

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely do AAA if I can (like with WWW) but if I can't (like with MJB) then I just go with Abigail. That way I get mixed results (and prizes).

Well I guess different people find different things difficult. I personally found MJB very difficult so I went with Abigail.

And the cake is a lie, the message on the wall told me so.

I agree, different people find different things difficult. I myself found MJB easy, and wocky wobble took me a little bit but it wasn't too difficult. I actually did better than I thought I would on it. I figured I wasn't going to be able to beat AAA on WW. My goal is to beat AAA on all of them but I doubt that will be happening. I am going to just challenge whoever I beat, so far it's been AAA!

I'm pretty much alternating between AAA and Abigail, but I will probably miss half the games at some point. XD

Abigail only for me at the moment, first time I've competed in Daily Dare. I only play a small selection of the games on a regular basis, so if any of those come into the competition, I may be brave enough to take on AAA, but until then, I will pwn abigail...

Wow, more people are aiming for AAA than I would have expected...

So far I've found AAA's challenges to be fairly easy. WWW took me a little while, but it was no problem in the end. So far I've been lucky, the right arrow key on my keyboard recently broke so i've lost the ability to play alot of my favorite games. I'm going to have to find another computer to use before my luck runs out with the DDs not requiring the keyboard.

I challenge only AAA. I won't challenge Abigaila this year.

P.S. Last year I even didn't complete all challenges becuase I thought it's for a long time. Lol. :D

OK... so before it actually began, I figured I'd challenge AAA everyday. That said I'm really bad at MJB :ohno: so that plan was shot out of the water early! Just beat Abigail on that one, but was able to best AAA on the other 2. We'll see what happens tomorrow :oneeyed02:

I have beat him 3 times too! I hope this good luck keeps up! I think his games are a little easier this time or around....or it could be that I improved! There is a lot of people doing AAA! I am not looking forward to Edna's Shadow. I am horrible at that game and I can't seem to get any better!

Guest Sloth Von Karma

I never want to play Meepit Juice Break until 2009 or the next DD. It took me 11 hours to do Zen mode and complete AAA's challenge.

On the other hand, WWW and Itchy were really easy. ;)

o_O What Aang said. I was under the impression that you couldn't send scores in Zen mode...

You can, but it would take an incredibly long time. Each time you successfully give a meepit some juice you get 1 point. That means HBK connected the tubes up to the meepits over 2700 times. However there is no time limit, so the only way to lose is to give up. Still it takes a lot of determination and time to do that.

Congrats on that HBK.

All right. I'll just tackle Zen mode then, but I'll be doing something else at the same time so I don't get too bored. :P

Well good luck AA. Hopefully it doesn't take you 11 hours like it did for HBK.

I don't know if I could do it though. I think I'd get really, really bored and distracted quite quickly.

*Yawns* I gave up after the first point. :P I have a doomsday device to complete anyway...