How good are you?

Parshy

Who do you fight?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. So....?

• AAA
    • Abagal
    • AAA when I can, or then abby

Lol I played it just to test if you could send your score in Zen mode and I got bored after 2 points or so. Then again I didn't really give the game a chance to get more exciting, but I can take a guess and say that it wouldn't have anyway. It's pretty boring...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only person I know in real life who could endure Zen mode for 2700 points is AA3. He is incredibly tenacious...

Like many people, I try to challenge AAA when it's affordable for me (and I practice a little before to check my abilites ;)). If not, I challenge Abigail (and possibly try to find the AAA prize in an user shop for a good price, I'm a collector 0:) ).

I play the game once and see how it looks. If it looks like I MIGHT be able to beat AAA, I play some more times untill I beat his score - like WWW, which I usually SUCK(!) at.

In MJB I just couldn't get up that far. I don't think I can in Ednas Shadow either.

Edit: OMG, I beat AAAs score in Ednas Shadow! It helped A LOT when I discovered that you can shoot the little poopooheads running around..

I have been practicing Edna's shadow since there was the "rumor" it might be one of the games. I was horrible at it. But I searched for a guide and found nothing but I did find someone on youtube that had a video of them playing it which really helped me out because I didn't know what path to take in level 4 I kept getting stuck! So watching that helped me figure it out....just in case anyone else might need some help on that go to youtube and search Edna's Shadow and you can find it. So with all that said I did beat AAA today again! YAY! Edna's Shadow was the hardest game for me so far.

Am I the only one who thinks that TDN is falling just a shade behind on guides?

Right... *was just reminded that I was supposed to help write a guide for The Last Blast ages ago* :P

Unless I suddenly gain amazing Kiko Match II skills, chances are I'll have to go with Abigail. This will definitely thin out the number of people in the running for the Ultimate Prize. That will also make it worth a whole lot more NP after the Daily Dare is finished.

Unless I suddenly gain amazing Kiko Match II skills, chances are I'll have to go with Abigail. This will definitely thin out the number of people in the running for the Ultimate Prize. That will also make it worth a whole lot more NP after the Daily Dare is finished.

Hehehehe, yeah, I feel so PROUD today! I had NO idea most people can't get a score that high, I mean, you have to get almost 1000 points just to make it into the highscores Top 100! And I'm so amazed I suddenly have an item so rare.. Makes me itch to play it on my extra accounts - which others have, just look at the Trading Post! - but I won't risk losing my account that way.

I've made a guide, it's in here under the 'How can it be possible to Beat AAA's score on the launch day of all the games.'-thread. Maybe that'll help people at least get the 200 requiered to beat Abigail =)

I guess I'm not that goosd at the games that have been posted so far. I have only beaten Abigail, but I am doing it on the release day so I get a better prize! However, I am sure that there will be some games that I will be able to beat AAA on. I did fairly good at the game thing this past november......so we will see!!!!

Gah, I totally suck. I'm going to try that zen mode thing for MJB. I can't get anywhere near AAA's score (I accidentally picked him instead of abigail.) and I've been trying for about a week now. -_- Also, my browser doesn't seem to like Chaos Courier, and I can't do anything in that game at all. I'm just terrible at some of these games. I guess that's why I usually don't play them. ;)

Well it's fun trying at least. :P Wicked Wocky Wobble actually makes me dizzy after a while...

• 2 weeks later...

You're good... if I had more free time, I might have managed to get the occasional AAA win. XD

Ugh. Despite having written a guide on VR, I still did a lousy job.

Besides that, it seems to me that after the 1st week, AAA's scores have been relatively really easy. I amazed myself by defeating AAA 13 times, but that's really due to the easiness. AAA all is really something impossible for me.

Well he seems to be something possible now. :P But I still can't get anywhere near his scores.

Well I guess different people find different things difficult. I personally found MJB very difficult so I went with Abigail.

And the cake is a lie, the message on the wall told me so.

I try and beat AAA most of the time, but if I can't (Or I just can't be bothered) I go for Abigail. I've beaten AAA 18 times and Abigail 14 times.

Same, I found trying to beat AAA for MJB impossible.

-solemn nod- It told me that too. Although it did look rather tasty.