A Dead Space faerie?

Would the Space Faerie die?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would the Space Faerie die?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dunno
    • Boring...

They're supposed to keep her alive so, of course she live!

She can't die because neopets own her so it's not tdn's place to kill her off. By the end of the plot everything will be back to normal with her cos if it wasn't, couldn't you just see some noob going on the neopets boards "OMGZZ DA SPCE FAERIE IS DED!!11!!!" That would then lead to trouble with tdn and neopets. Not something that tdn would want to bring upon themselves :sad01_anim:

If she doesnt die, then I'll shoot her. How's about that? :D

TNT wouldn't bother us for killing off a character. Its made very clear this is nothing to do with Neopets.

I think that TDN meant that she was losing her power. But I might be wrong...

Yeah. You say your battery is dying when all it's doing is running out of power. Nah, she won't die. Well, I don't think she will. Who knows?

In that sense, The Space Faerie is like a battery. You use it for electricity, and when it dies we send it to the place where all good batteries go to- The rubbish dump. :laughingsmiley:

You know, I a dead space faerie kinda ruins the point of the whole thing. Neopets would find out about TDN and think it's a cult against the space faerie. :laughingsmiley:

In that sense, The Space Faerie is like a battery. You use it for electricity, and when it dies we send it to the place where all good batteries go to- The rubbish dump.

Or a battery charger.