Week 2: Daily Dare

Superfly

Well now that week 1 is complete, how'd you do? What are you looking forward to in week 2?

How are the prizes you've gotten so far? Got any compaints about scores for AAA being to high?

Chat about it all, RIGHT HERE!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Meerca Chase II was the game, and I was thinking "Sweeeet my high score's already better." Then I remembered my keyboard has gotten sticky, and so I played for half an hour until I got lucky in a game with a Cool Blue Negg. Yay!

Well after being disappointed with Ultimate Bullseye yesterday (I could have gotten the score but I had to go somewhere, so I just went with Abigail), I beat AAA today reasonably easily. I just got a Power Negg and some other basic Neggs in Gravity Mode, it was simple enough.

AAA-4 Abigail-4

I finally managed to beat AAA today, after hours of playing - I don't seem to have very good luck with the types of Neggs I get in that game lol First time I got a Power Negg I did it :)

My tally is AAA 5; Abigail 2 currently. I haven't challenged either for VRII yet, I know I can beat AAA so I'm waiting until I do lol

Edit: Beat AAA today too :D So 6 AAA and 2 Abigail now!

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Eh, I don't really like DoMII, so I challenged Abigail again, and ended up with a score of 448. Enough for her.

So it's now AAA-4/Abigail-5. Things are not looking good if TNT continue with these outrageous scores for AAA.

I've managed to beat Abigail everyday, although I didn't have a chance to be on Neopets on Saturday :( but I've just played to claim the prize. So that means I wont get any spiffy prizes for completing a challenger on the day of release of each game, right? Oh well!

vicjw - You can read a bit more of that here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/daily-dare/index/

"Bonus Prizes

At the end of the month of challenges there will be a bonus prize! Below are the four qualifications for bonus prizes, hopefully this will give you something to aim for this year.

* The Ultimate Prize - Defeat AAA on the launch day of all 31 games.

* Uberiffic - Defeat AAA or Abigail on the launch day of all 31 games.

* Megasuperb - Defeat AAA at all 31 games by the end of the Daily Dare's 31st day.

* Spifftastic - Defeat AAA or Abigail at all 31 games by the end of the Daily Dare's 31st day."

Darn, I got so close with today's challenge, but I'm basically out of time, so I have to go with Abigail again.

With a little bit more practice, I could have gotten AAA's score :(

Only 1200?!?!?! Wow, that's hardly a challenge. My high score is 6900, so this should be easy! :P

I'll do it later when I'm not busy with homework.

Only 1200?!?!?! Wow, that's hardly a challenge. My high score is 6900, so this should be easy!

It does seem rather ridiculous doesn't it, considering the high scores on some of the other games. Like the 700 on Kiko Match. To me that one was way too high.

I did today's challenge in no time at all. I just quit at the end of Level 2 with a score of 1800 and beat AAA.

Easy. Harder challenge tomorrow hopefully :D

"Spifftastic - Defeat AAA or Abigail at all 31 games by the end of the Daily Dare's 31st day"

Wow, in my original post i used the word "spiffy" ... and there is actually a bonus prize with "spiff" in the title, I'm amazed! Thanks for highlighting that _Zafia_

My high-score for crisis courier is 175 and I cant remember playing the game before, so here goes nothing ... *fingers crossed*

Oh wait, fingers crossed probably makes playing the game harder, d'oh!

Crisis Courier is so easy, I play it everyday to make easy 3k.

So my scores are AAA-6 and Abigail-4 (yeah :D)

Yes, Crisis Courier is another easy AAA to beat!

My highest score is in the 10,000... so 1,200 is really low. (I got that highscore not long after the game was released last year, and I stopped playing it after. XD)