Week 2: Daily Dare

Superfly

Guest Sloth Von Karma

No, AAA's prize price is laughable.

Today's challenge was really easy. Has TNT gone back to those easy challenge days? I hope so, since it was Abigail for me these last 5 days, expect today of course, 'cos I've never liked that game much and I got that score really easily (I thought it was 12,000!).

A little harder would be better, or it won't be a challenge. ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat AAA's score again today. It was so easy to beat :laughingsmiley: . As for yesterday's challenge, had to go with Abigail's.

Update: I beat AAA score of 500 today, at least it was alot more challenging than yesterday.

As much as I like an easy challenge, I didn't want it to be that easy! I didn't even need to finish the second level to get AAA's score. It's not like the game is very hard to play, its a fairly simple concept. Why TNT would set it that low is beyond me, but I don't mind, it just means more prizes for me!

Maybe TNT is setting uneven challenges so that everybody can be satisfied at some point or other?

I thought something like that as well. The difficulty curve has been all over the place, some challenges are extremely easy while others are next to impossible. That theory answers the fluctuating difficulty though.

Today's challenge was pretty easy, but not as easy as yesterday's challenge (for me at least). Playing today's challenge however, reminded me that Ugga Smash is actually pretty fun (it used to be my favourite game back when it was called Bumper Cars). So thanks for that Daily Dare!

Let's just hope tomorrow's challenge is more difficult than the last few days have been :P

I accidentally pushed the button to challenge Abigail before I had even looked at the game!! I don't know why on Earth I did that. *scratches head* Was a really dumb mistake to make. on my first go I got over 400 points, so I'm sure with a bit of practice I would have gotten 500.

I agree with Tom, Ugga Smash is a fun game! I play it sometimes... I even entered into the World Challenge for it once. (But I didn't have time to send enough scores!)

So I beat AAA today.

So far, I beat AAA 8 times, and Abigail 3 times.

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Easy game. Again. 515 points cut it and I'm at AAA-6 Abi - 5. Looking good for Uber (I want to beat as many AAA as possible for bragging rights on the Neoboards, though!).

I couldnt make it for the game on saturday. I ish disqualified from the good prizes now.

Well at least you actually got a chance to get some prizes - so far I've only beaten Abigail once. XD

I managed to do AAA today.

Some say it's better with the small screen because you have less to move.

But I find it better with the Large screen, playing because, its move to move, but the objects are bigger, so you don't have to aim as much.

My advice is, if you between 300-400 (where she is throwing 2 at a time, bounce the first one so it stays next to her, then move the 2 at the same time (much better than rushing back and forth from each side of the screen))

TIP though: If you know you can beat AAA but need more practice, go for the Megasuperb prize. It will be worth more in the long running. (Megasuperb = Beat AAA all 30 days (don't have to be on the launch day)

Most people think Uberriffic is the second prize, but Megasuperb is.

Last year, Both gave out Books, The uberrific prize now is worth 17k. The megasuperb is worth 70-100k

I don't play for prizes, but for fun! :P

I put everything in my closet or my SDB. There are better ways to make nps than selling items that mostly everybody are getting. (Same thing with advent calendar items...)

I pwned AAA again today! YAY!

Ugh, I'm struggling with this one... I had been getting terrible scores when all of a sudden I started doing well. I got 382 <_< . Close...

Anyway, I'm going back to try again and if I can't get it in time I'll just settle with Abigail. I'll be back

EDIT: Bah, several more close scores but I'm gonna give in and go with Abigail. This will be my last attempt, most likely will go with Abigail's score.

FINAL TRIUMPHANT EDIT: HAHAHA! Woohoo! I got it :P I was just playing my last attempt kinda half-heartedly, but I ended up with a score of 417 and I beat AAA. I only won once I gave up :P

I love Sophie's Stew - I'm pretty sure I could beat AAA if I could just get a chance to play for long enough. :yes:

Yay, I beat AAA today with 5540! I like Goparokko. I also got something like 4972 on my first try, so frustrating! This was m first day to beat AAA, so AAA:1, Abigail:12

After 1 hour of practice... I beat AAA.

Yes... 1h! I was about to give up and try it later. I was out of practice for that game :(. My highest is in the 8k points!

My Daily Dare Stats are in signature. Muaha. But I will win the second prize. ^_^

Megasuperb - Beat AAA's scores for all of the games by the end of the Daily Dare.