Week 2: Daily Dare

Superfly

Guest Sloth Von Karma

I got a measly 412 points and got Abigails prize. Eh, I don't even bother. Abi-7 AAA-6 (this is NOT looking good, Abi has surpassed AAA).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a measly 412 points and got Abigails prize. Eh, I don't even bother. Abi-7 AAA-6 (this is NOT looking good, Abi has surpassed AAA).

Why you didn't try more? You have all day to beat him.

Guest Sloth Von Karma
Why you didn't try more? You have all day to beat him.

Because I do have a life, you know. -_-

And besides, games aren't my strong point. The Battledome, reselling and the stock market investments are much more interesting.

I get Uberrific anyway, so why bother? I only go for those who I can beat at first or second try (and I could with Gopo, but it took too much time).

And you can't get Uberric, pormodori. Only Ultimate prize or Megasuperb. Your current score does not qualify you for the 2nd prize.

Just curious are there going to be trophies given out for the Daily Dare? :eh:

I gave up reasonably fast and just decided to beat Abigail with a score of 2200 or so. Hopefully there will be a game I'm good at coming up soon *crosses fingers for Tubular Kiko Racing*

AAA-7 Abigail-6

By the way, has anybody else read the 2nd Chapter of the story? If you click on the Story section of the Daily Dare section you'll find it there

Me too! I got this on my first try and just ended it at around 550 points. My high score is like 800, so this wasn't much trouble.

AAA-8 Abigail-6

I managed to beat AAA for the first time today in Bumble Beams!

That leaves my standings as:

I have defeated AAA 1 time.

I have defeated Abigail 13 times.

^_^

Today's one was quite easy, I got it in one go, have been beating AAA for a few days.

AAA-8 Abi-6

Question re: scores - what if you select AAA to beat but can never beat him (but your score beats Abigail)? Do you get credit for beating Abigail even though you selected AAA to beat? I already sent in my scores - thinking that I had beaten AAA but I hadn't - when I was playing Bubble Beams again - and now Neopets won't allow the score to count. I know I don't get the NP, but what happens now?

I thought I remembered reading somewhere - one of the Neopets help sites - that even if one doesn't beat AAA, it would still count as a win against Abigail (but the daily prize is not received)....is that correct?

Right now, the score is 11 Abigail, 2 AAA, and depending on whether this score will count, either another win of AAA or Abigail. :graduated:

Congrats to everyone who found bumble beams easy... cause I stink at it! Of course the fact that I have a massive migraine at the moment doesn't help. My top score was 298, after about a 1/2 hour of playing. I probably could have got the 400 score needed with another 1/2 hour of practice, but my pounding brain couldn't take another minute. I can't wait for this headache to go away... I've had it for about 3 days now. :-( So, AAA:1, Abigail: 13

Me too, I got it within 10 seconds. Jumped on, hit it, got the score and then got my prize. Easy as pie

AAA-9 Abigail-6

@starjedi: Yes, even if you select AAA, you will be credited for beating Abigail if you beat her score.

There was a question about that in the Editorial today. Give me one moment and I'll fetch it for you *runs off for a second*

Here it is:

This year's Daily Dare has introduced a new rule. According to this rule, players who challenge AAA but can only manage to beat Abigail are credited with a win over her. I challenged AAA but could only beat Abigail at Sophie's Stew. My Daily Dare page shows that I haven't beaten AAA yet. However, it doesn't mention that I beat Abigail, either. Does this mean I won't be eligible for the Uberiffic prize or Spifftastic prize if I don't beat AAA at Sophie's Stew by the end of March? ~shilpa24386

We are working on this at the moment. If you beat or have beaten Abigail's score when you challenged AAA you will get credited with a win for Abigail.

It seems we have a glitch on our hands... *shrug* TNT is pretty good at fixing them anyway.

Wow, 15-0! You're on the way to the Ultimate Prize. Good luck!

The glitch doesn't affect me anyway, because I get the score before choosing my opponent, therefore never needing to beat Abigail after choosing AAA's score.