Daily Dare - Week 3

Xepha

Half of the Daily Dares are behind us! How did you do? What are you looking forward to in week 3?

What do you think of this year prizes? Are the scores too hard (or too easy) to beat?

Chat about it all, RIGHT HERE!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the response to my question - yup, the glitch was the same for me - it didn't show me beating AAA (cuz I hadn't beat him yesterday) but didn't credit me with beating Abigail (got 400 as my score) - for Bubble Beams....

but today, I did beat AAA and it credited me with beating him (got 470+) so now it's 3 AAA, 12 Abigail (because I don't do Kass Basher very well at all....)

But, my next question would be - since I beat Abigail (although chose AAA) on launch day, would one still be eligible for the Uberiffic prize - even though there was that glitch and NP didn't credit me with beating Abigail yesterday? Or, since I have now beat AAA (but not on launch day), do I know go down to the Spifftastic prize?

This is so confusing.....

And it shows I'm not that good with the games..... :crying:

Sorry, don't know enough about DD to answer your Q starjedi...

But... I just beat AAA today and unlocked the whack-a-kass avatar. I had worked on the avi about a month ago, but was never able to unlock the last level... but with DD and all, it gave me the drive to do it! Only took about 20 min too! So I'm at AAA:2 Abigail: 13

Thanks for the response to my question - yup, the glitch was the same for me - it didn't show me beating AAA (cuz I hadn't beat him yesterday) but didn't credit me with beating Abigail (got 400 as my score) - for Bubble Beams....

but today, I did beat AAA and it credited me with beating him (got 470+) so now it's 3 AAA, 12 Abigail (because I don't do Kass Basher very well at all....)

But, my next question would be - since I beat Abigail (although chose AAA) on launch day, would one still be eligible for the Uberiffic prize - even though there was that glitch and NP didn't credit me with beating Abigail yesterday? Or, since I have now beat AAA (but not on launch day), do I know go down to the Spifftastic prize?

This is so confusing.....

And it shows I'm not that good with the games..... :crying:

I think the NT said, If you challenged AAA, but you ended up beating Abi instead, It will count towards Abi

Though Beat Kass Basher.

I think the NT said, If you challenged AAA, but you ended up beating Abi instead, It will count towards Abi

Though Beat Kass Basher.

I posted the NT Editorial quote on the last DD thread.

This should answer your question:

This year's Daily Dare has introduced a new rule. According to this rule, players who challenge AAA but can only manage to beat Abigail are credited with a win over her. I challenged AAA but could only beat Abigail at Sophie's Stew. My Daily Dare page shows that I haven't beaten AAA yet. However, it doesn't mention that I beat Abigail, either. Does this mean I won't be eligible for the Uberiffic prize or Spifftastic prize if I don't beat AAA at Sophie's Stew by the end of March? ~shilpa24386

We are working on this at the moment. If you beat or have beaten Abigail's score when you challenged AAA you will get credited with a win for Abigail.

I agree about the inconsistancy... the AAA score for Kiko Match II was the worst!

So far I'm at AAA 12; Abigail 2 - still haven't done either Volcano Run II or Sophie's Stew, I keep running out of time to try lol

wow the guide was really useful, because before seeing the guide I didn't know of the cheats mansioned in the guide, but after using the cheat, wow my score immediately beat AAA's on the first try and also beat my previous high score. I usually score about 100+ but after using the cheat I score about 200+.

AAA-10 Abi-6

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Yeah, such an easy game today, and my favorite.

271 points on first try. Stats: AAA - 9/ Abi - 7

I am SO annoyed right now..

I can't load todays game. When I first tried it went to 24% and stopped, and now it jumps straight to 24% and stays there *grr* dumb game..

Clear your cache, and try again. That might help. Otherwise, press F5.

I tried F5, no result. I emptied my chache and rebooted THREE times before it stopped.

But I actually beat AAAs score! YAY! :D and I'm not even good at Hasee Bounce!

When I first saw the game, I was a little scare that the score for AAA will be high, but luckily it was quite ok, still can manage to beat it.

I beat AAA! And I'm not a Faerie Bubble expert... (Izzy will have to give me some tips!)

The cheat codes helped though, combined with luck...