Daily Dare - Week 3

Xepha

Thank goodness for cheat codes! I beat AAA today with 1144. I'm not good at faeriebubbles... I think my previous high score was around 470. I wish I had a bit more time today... maybe I would have practiced it and went for the avatar too. But I'm happy with AAA! So, AAA: 3 Abi: 14

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat AAA! And I'm not a Faerie Bubble expert... (Izzy will have to give me some tips!)

The cheat codes helped though, combined with luck...

Same for me - my highscore was 454, and THAT was a lucky score for me!

But I just keep surprising myself! This is the third or fourth game that I SUCK at where I've managed to beat AAA! :D

Codes did help in this game, though. Without them I couldn't have done it. I don't know what it is, but I have to believe that there are people in the world who are simply unlucky, because I am. Particularly in games, I just can't catch a break.

Eh I'm not a Faerie Bubbles fan and I'm busy, so I'm just going to get Abigail's score really quickly.

I'm just aiming to get the Uberiffic prize, the rest don't matter to me that much (especially since AAA's most recent prizes haven't been wearable)

I think clicking is the only way - I found having one hand on the mouse and the other on the number pad was the easiest way to do it :) You don't have to click Enter for each one though, just type the correct answer and it'll accept it in a few seconds.

Don't forget the code letimiyasleep, it resets your timer :D

Good luck!

Thanks for the help! I tried, but I just wasn't fast enough to click in the bubbles and type the answer. Even on the easy level. I'm just too tired to keep trying, so I went for Abigail again as I didn't think I would have the time to practice tomorrow. :D

Hmm that was easy. I'd never actually played that game before (well I tried it once when it was released but I only really looked at it) but I beat AAA easily enough with a score of 3,880. I think that game is actually kinda interesting :P

I'm still trying to beat AAA's score but one thing I find it funny is that based on the prize, I still prefer Abi's and I find that Abi's prize should switch with AAA's because Abi's prize looks more valuable...

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Eh, I played too fast today and I didn't know about the reset timer code, so it's now tied 9-9 regarding my scores.

Edit: 1200 posts! :)

Yay, another AAA for me. The reset timer code was nice, though I think I had enough points to beat AAA before I used it... I'm good at math (but I still hate it... ugh) so, I'm at AAA:4 Abi:14. And yes, abi's prize is nice today, I'll have to buy it. I collect plushies though so I'm quite happy with AAA's too though.

Yipii. I managed to beat AAA today to and thanks for the code - I didn't use it but was searching every where but didn't found. :D Too late - 3840 points. Yipii. :) My stats are in signature. ;)

Yay finally beat AAA's score...

AAA - 12 Abi - 6

How to beat AAA at Maths Nightmare

1- Select divison

2- Select potato counter mode (it will double your points)

WHY?

Because they answers are easier! You will most likely input a lot of 2, 3, 4, 5 and other 1 digit answers!

3- 1 hand on the mouse, 1 hand on the numbers. I'm not sure if the number pad works better or not, since I don't have one!

4- The timer gets reset... but don't ask me how does it work! If you do a good time for the round, it seems to reset...

5- Use the cheat code letimiyasleep to reset the timer between round. (Once per game)

If you follow these steps, you should at least beat Abigail very easily, and possibly beat AAA.

Hehe... I am not that good at any of the games so have only beaten Abigail and not even tried AAA... but that's all good :)

o_O I had real diffculties with this game today and I don't normally. I played it three times to see if it was just a glitch in the first game but it seemed to do it atleast once every game. The division ones are so easy, but it asked me what 10/2 is in the first game and I answered 5, and it would not accept the answer. Then in the next game it asked me 20/5 and I answered 4 and it wouldn't accept my answer. And in the last game it asked me 4/2 and I answered 2 and again it wouldn't accept my answer.

I still beat Abigail and got the prize etc... but it is just strange that it wouldn't accept the answers :S

I wonder how most of you make it because I was always stuck at level 4 and onwards, the guide provided are really useful...

AAA - 13 Abi-6