Daily Dare - Week 4

crxsnochic

Since it's now the 22nd, I figured it was time to get the 4th week going!

AAA was quite easy for me today at 600 pt, I beat him with 661 without hardly trying! So, AAA:7 and Abi: 15!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My highest score before today was 245, and I couldn't remember if I stopped at that score because it was too hard, or because that was the score to beat in the last AAA challenge.

Luckily, I got over 600 easily. I hit 666 as my score :evil: cool!

But I was so exited to get a score like that, I forgot to challenge AAA before I submitted my score :S so I had to play again. But it was easily done, and to preserve my evil score, I ubmitted my score before I went over 666 :devil:

I also beat AAA's score easily today. If anybody is having trouble with the Wingoball challenge though, they should check out TDN's guide as it contains the method to beating all the levels in the most effective way. With TDN's guide all you need to do is point and click :P

Ya its been very easy today but don't really like the prize...

AAA: 17 Abi: 6

I have yet to play today but I think Wingoball is easy, my high is 826 so I shouldn't have a problem with AAA today. I'm a bit confused though because when I went to DD it says that AAA's score is 650 and everyone is saying 600.....

Wingoball was easy for me too. I did have to play three times to get it, 'cause sometimes the ball just won't rebound the way it's supposed to, and then you run out of time.

Seems today is a good day to beat Abigail - her prize is worth 4x as much as AAAs prize *L*

P.S. An admin should note that AAAs prize is a 'Spilt Plant', and not a 'Split Plant' as it says on your DD index page ;)

So, I kept getting glitches in my wingoball game, if I had kept playing it I would have reported it. Some levels I wouldn't even get a chance to throw the ball and it would say "Congrats, you received 27 pts... blah blah" and then move me on to the next level. But then other times I would clear the level right away, but the clock would count down to 5 pts before it would stop and then it would only award me the 5 pts. So, I'm not sure if my score was helped or hindered, but I managed to beat AAA with 678. Though, I should have came to this board first... cause I guess Abi's prize is worth more. Oh well. AAA: 8 Abi: 15

So, I kept getting glitches in my wingoball game, if I had kept playing it I would have reported it. Some levels I wouldn't even get a chance to throw the ball and it would say "Congrats, you received 27 pts... blah blah" and then move me on to the next level. But then other times I would clear the level right away, but the clock would count down to 5 pts before it would stop and then it would only award me the 5 pts. So, I'm not sure if my score was helped or hindered, but I managed to beat AAA with 678. Though, I should have came to this board first... cause I guess Abi's prize is worth more. Oh well. AAA: 8 Abi: 15

I was lucky enough to snag two of todays Abigail-prizes for 500 and 750 NP - as it's going for 2000 on average, I'd say that was pretty good ;) I'll keep them for a few months, and sell with big profit! :P

That's true... maybe TNT is a little off from doing the RoS point tallies at top speed?

Yes... it's a glitch. You shouldn't abuse of it! What happens is that if you hit a red hat gnome, a tiny ball is created and will continue rolling in the screen even after you complete a level, so the next level could be completed instantany...

I encourage you to report the bug to TNT.

Today's game is easy again since I have been playing this game recently...

I think maybe AAA and Abi hope that more people will beat their score so that they can get out of the cave if you are following the story...

Edit: Or maybe they are so tired playing the games that because they are not in a good form, so their high score is low...

Yes... it's a glitch. You shouldn't abuse of it! What happens is that if you hit a red hat gnome, a tiny ball is created and will continue rolling in the screen even after you complete a level, so the next level could be completed instantany...I encourage you to report the bug to TNT.

I don't know how much it really helped me, as I got a higher score playing it once glitch free (I must have got more of the screen where it didn't register my ball as going through until the clock was almost ran down). Also, I actually had to play it twice cause the first time, on round 18, I cleared it, but it never registered as the ball going through at all, so it ended my game at 601 points. But I still sent in an error bug to TNT this morning. Haven't had a chance yet to look at today's challenge... but it seems that everyone is saying it's easy... again.

Hum, snowmuncher isn't that easy. This game can drive you nut quite easily! *Enjoys neopets break* Maybe I'll have chance to catch up with the Daily Dares this week... if I get my Angelxepha account back!

Oh, they say that I cheated at flash games, which isn't true, of course. >.>

I just happened to send a rather good score at Feed Florg :(

Announcements