Ian's Birthday and Easter!

Superfly

Howdy everyone, and welcome to this special edition news post. We have the honor of announcing that today (March 23rd) is Ian's, TDN's owner's, birthday. It also just so happens that his birthday is falling on Easter this year! We would like to wish everyone a happy Easter and a special Happy Birthday to Ian.

ianbdayyb4.png

Once again we celebrate,

The life, the times of someone great,

Someone witty, intelligent and quite the charmer,

That's right - our very own resident farmer.

To Ian, they call him, goes this ode,

To the Ohioan farmer, buried in code,

You are our leader, you are our friend,

and you're probably hoping this poem will end.

Oh, one last thing before you go,

We just wanted to say Happy Birthday you know.

We would like to welcome all guests and members of our forum to wish everyone a big happy Easter and a big happy birthday to Ian by leaving a comment on this news post!

Happy Birthday Ian! :)

Without you, all this wouldn't exist, so thank you again for the awesome job you are doing! This is your day, take time to celebrate and do all the cool stuff I'm sure you will be doing because you are Ian ;)!

I hope your 16th birthday will be very special and that everything you are wishing for will become true!

On a side note, Happy Easter everybody!

Eric would like to extend to Ian birthday wishes and general goodwill, as per standard birthday procedures. He hopes that the receiving party (hereafter known as 'Ian') will receive this in the spirit in which it was intended.

zOmg. HAPPIE BIRFDAY IAN!! !! !21!

Happy Birthday Ian (sorry bit late) :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Ian! Happy Easter to everybody as well.

I'll remember your birthday now Ian, because it's two days after mine. It's locked in my brain now :P

Happy birthday Ian! Even though I don't know you very well but still here to wish you are happy birthday and enjoy!!

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Happy Birthday Ian!

I would fly over there to Ohio, but unfortunately, all planes to the US are full. :P

Nevertheless, I wish you a very happy birthday and Easter. :)

Thanks a lot for such a great website and all you guys for a great community.

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Birthday Ian and a belated one to whoever said their birthday was two days ago! :)

Happy Easter to all too!

Hey, Happy Bday Ian! Today is my Bday too. I just dropped by to say you have an awsome website! Keep it up!

Happy Easter too!

The poem is from Eric and TJ. We started like 2 weeks ago, in a random chat with Eric. Later on, we added Brittney to the chat, but we couldn't finish the poem either. So the day after, I gave it to TJ... and he finished it just on time!

Again, Happy Birthday Ian! ;D

(I've the Ian song stucked in my mind... no comments!)

Guest PUGIA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN.....WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT YOU....HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND A SPECIAL EASTER...THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ALL OF US....

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THE TDN VIEWERS......

Happy Birthday Ian, hope your day is great, you deserve it! Thank you for the awesome site!

*And to make this post more special... I used my 100th post for your happy birthday!

Guest Marissa

Today is my birthday too!!!!

That is so funny, I didn't know Ian and I had the same birthday.

Happy birthday!!!

-Mar

(long time viewer, first time poster)

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday!!!!!

To the totally awesome and 1337 Ian!!!

From someone you don't know and probably will never meet... but really appreciates you!!!