leveling stat increases and the like

my noobness is showing. I am training my xweetok for strength to fight against the pant devil for defenders of neopia. Her stats are thus

Lvl : 10

Str : 20

Def : 16

Mov : 16

Hp : 9 / 9

I have her equiped with~

Silver Chest Plate

Warriors Round Shield

Ruby Sword

Scarab Ring

Improved Lightning Beam

Ubikiberry Elixir

Snowball Slingshot

Fire Faerie Darts

what else can I do to get her ready for the fight and how much more should i train her? what should i equip her with and whats this i read about being able to snacth items from your opponent? any and all help is great and wanted

Don't worry, you'll quickly get the hang of everything. I've had an account for around 5 years or so and I still am always learning new things. I beat the pant devil using a scarab ring, a leaf shield, a green frost cannon, and a lesser healing scroll. Pretty much the basic weapon set recommended on TDN's battlepedia, see http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/ind...ic-weapon-sets/

I believe the stealing thing (or a cheap one at least) is called purple sticky hand. I didn't use this against the pant devil, but my stats were much higher, so it might be helpful for you. I recommend reading a lot of the help articles on the battlepedia site, they have really helped me out a lot.

Looks like everything's covered. :P Don't worry about being new to the battledome - it took me several months to figure out how to beat the Chia Clown. XD

If you're ever in doubt, the TDN battlepedia has some great articles. :yes:

yes, it can definately be time consuming, I'm currently working on beating meuka, but I need to up my defences quite a bit, cause he seems to be able to kill me in two blows, and I have 74 hp!

yes, it can definately be time consuming, I'm currently working on beating meuka, but I need to up my defences quite a bit, cause he seems to be able to kill me in two blows, and I have 74 hp!

after being sick the thought of fighting something that is snot related grosses me out lol

Guest Sloth Von Karma

You just need better weapons, trust me. A Leaf Shield should take care of the problem, or at least a Greater Healing Scroll. :)

maybe you should also get the ability "burrow" or "sink" and "regeneration"

I have burrow, sink, regeneration, leaf shield and lesser healing scroll, some fire muffins and a freezer. I think my problem lies in the fact that though my pet is a level 34 with hp of 74, my defense is only at 15 and my strength is only at 25 (it was a lab pet... can ya tell.) So I pretty much do one turn, and then on the second turn I have to use the healing scroll, but even with that, he still kills me (plus, my freezer never seems to freeze him on the first turn... need to save up those np for a better freezer!). I think I'll try him again once I get my defense at least up to level 20, so I can get the boost, if he's still too much, time to work on strength.

Well I'm currently trying to get Meuka as a challenger. :P My pet doesn't have that much HP, so I guess I'll have to boost it a bit before going in...

It took about a week of visiting the wheel of misfortune as many times a day as I could remember to get one of my pets sick with the right disease. I think it was neoflu that it got. Good luck on getting sick! You might not need to boost your hp much, your strength and defense are pretty good, so it will probably be fine. It's my low defense that is hurting me I think. I'm about 9 hours away from being able to train defense... I had to get my level up to 37 cause my 74hp was keeping me from training anything else!

Lvl : 11

Str : 21

Def : 16

Mov : 16

Hp : 16 / 16

Yeah I learns about the two dubloons from the tnd article lol but she is an hour from being done with the last hp training. how much more should i do? like level and everything

Depends if you mind losing or not. I think you would have a real good chance of beating him however. I just fought him to see how much hp he could knock off of me in a turn, and his max shot was 10 hp while I was frozen, and that is playing him at level 24, and his starting level is 21. ( My defense is only at 15, though my pet has a lot of hp.. so it would be similar to the damage he could inflict on your pet.) On each turn I did a fierce attack using a scarab ring and a leaf shield, though I would recommend fierce attack (or whichever your strongest attack is) and two scarab rings. (I was using the leaf shield cause I wanted to give him as many turns as possible so I can see what sort of damage he could do.) Only use the leaf shield if you're getting low on hp, cause the scarab rings have some defense anyhow. Also, make sure you bring a healing scroll or healing flask that can heal you at least 15 hp and use it if you get low.

I'd say give it a go, bring in 2 scarab rings, a leaf shield, a freezer of some sort (try using it on the first turn... if he gets frozen then you'll finish him off that much faster!) and if you want, maybe some snowballs, but the scarab rings will probably be plenty effective.

Well, um... most of your stats are good. :D Just boost your HP and defence, get a decent shield, and smash the Ghost Lupe with powerful snowballs. :yes:

I'd agree, your stats are definitely coming along. I'd concentrate on hp first, as the higher it is, the more hits you'll be able to take. Then maybe work on getting your defence up to level 20 to get the next boost. Also don't worry about training movement, as I'm told it doesn't help in the battledome (only thing it's needed for is a few certain weapons).