pormadori

Dungeon Dash!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the game?

• Yes!
    • No!

Dungeon Dash Guide!

Level 1 - Snowmuncher!

This one could complete even my little brother. So you need to collect the shovel and shovel your way to next level. Jump when needed and collect the bubble for next levels you will need it. If you didn't collect it - start over. When you got the bubble start clicking on it. Your player will go a bit faster. When need use the shovel. You can use only one item at time. After completing this level you should have 1000 points.

Level 2 - Turmac Roll!

In this level you will need the bubble which you collected at first level. The bubble is fast and can roll over the mud puddles. Start clicking on the bubble and use it all the time. Hit space bar when you need to jump. You will collect long jump in this level. If you don't collect it - start over. Use the long jump only when needed because it slows you. You will need it to jump on stump after that continue clicking the bubble. After completing this level you should have 2000 points.

Level 3 - Destruct-o-Match!

This is a hard level, but not so hard as the next one. You will collect helmet at this level, if you don't get it - start over. You will need to use high jump in this level. Use high jump only when you need to jump on 3 blocks, don't use it when you need to jump on 1 or 2 blocks. Don't use the long jump when you need to jump between walls if there is 2 blocks space between them. It don't work. Use the helmet when small blocks are falling on you. You can use the shovel but you don't need to. If you have the helmet you can jump in the small blocks which are falling on you. You won't lose. After completing this level you should have 3000 points.

Level 4 - Ice Cream Machine!

You will collect shield at this level. Use it to protect from ice cream which is directly coming on you. Shield don't work if you jump on ice cream or ice cream hits you so be careful. Use the bubble when you get in the ice cream or you need to roll over it on the floor. Use the long jump only when you need to jump on 3 blocks. Be careful whit all items you can use. You probably sometimes will muss them. After completing this level you should have 4000 points.

Level 5 - Stowaway Sting!

As far as I know just jump over the enemy's. You can use shield to protect yourself. Roll over whit bubble or jump over the boxes where you see the junk coming out. The shield only works for the Skeiths and the helmet for the Kougras. After completing this level you should have 5000 points.

Prizes -

Choose AAA and complete all levels and get AAA gumball machine!

Choose Abigail and complete all levels and get Abigail gumball machine!

Choose AAA and get bellow 5000 points and get AAA badge!

Choose Abigail and get bellow 5000 points and get Abigail badge!

This is a very helpful guide, although I'm still useless at the game. :P

Thank you for the guide, but I still don't understand the controls. When I will select the shovel, I always lost time clicking on the icon. I can't use the letters (I have an european keyboard he!, and I don't know what are the right letters :crying: )

In the ice cream level use the shield to block body shots and the helmet to block head shots... sometimes a quick change in the middle og a jump is neccesary... in level 5 use the shield against the skeith and the helmet against the.... skinny thing I wasnt really paying attention. BTW I beat the game sent the score and oh it isnt registering NICE! P.S. It took me a lot of restarting after missing the helmet on lever 3 when it appears after a stack 3 blocks high... just look ahead and shovel through them takes some time but you dont really need much of a lead.

Thank you, guys. ;)

I was trying to send score one more time after I have send it 3 times it says:

"You have no outstanding challenges for this game and you have already posted your max scores for today."

What does it means - outstanding?

i just tried this guide out. helped a lot. but still didn't get high enough...

oh... and i think something just weird happened... when i was going to level 5 (just finished level 4) i had 4005 points instead of 4000. is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks for the tip poker!! Its very useful, I think I can beat the 5 levels after a few practice...

This game is hard.. The 4th level is the worst and I sent score at the first time, when it was 800. So in my DD page it shows that i got only 800 pts at all in dungeon dash game! :(

After playing the game, I suggest having 2 fingers from one hand on the c and v buttons and another 2 fingers from another hand on the b and n buttons when playing level 4 and 5, I find that rather useful, I think anyone should give it a try...

As far as I know people say that you can complete Dungeon Dash today and tomorrow but its separated from Daily Dare so if you can't beat the game continue playing each days game.

I think I might have a problem. When I get to level four, the game just quits. From what I can see, nothing lethal hit me - it just quits.

I guess I'll just try again..

Maria, if you have access to IE, play it in that browser. Safari and firefox browsers don't work and the game freezes.

I already posted my rant about this game in the week 4 daily dare post.. so I won't continue it here. but i will never play this game again. I did manage to beat it with AAA, so i should get the top prize, however for some reason it won't let me collect it. I think I saw someone else post on one of the topics about this, has anyone been able to collect their dungeon dash prize?

crxsnochic: I am playing in IE - I always use IE ;) I knoooooooooow, it's not the best browser, but I like it.

It seems the glitch, if it was a glitch, is gone. BUT I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!

I can't get past Level 4! The combination of flying ice cream, ice cream in piles and blocks in all hights slow be down enough for the stupid guy behind me to catch me.

And I don't think playing with Abigail is ANY easier than with AAA. I just don't see a difference.

Edit: I gave up. I finally made it to Level 5, and it botched. A combo of not pressing the right buttons, or the game just not reacting fast enough - I don't know. But I know I don't want to spend hours playing this game when it's already 10:25 PM.

I feel like saying a lot of bad words about TNT right now.

Maria, just make sure you send a score, (I posted this on another topic too..) that way you'll at least get a prize for your effort, and use AAA so it's his badge.

Also, pormadori.. you're awesome! Between the tips on this post and TDN's guide (thanks Izzy! <--- you wrote it, right?) I was able to beat it with AAA and send it as my first score. That was especially gratifying after all the computer probs I had to deal with!

I think I might have a problem. When I get to level four, the game just quits. From what I can see, nothing lethal hit me - it just quits.

I guess I'll just try again..

What do you mean by "quits" Maria? If you mean you get a game over out of nowhere I had the same problem! And nearly always in level 4. I thought the game was wrecked or it wasn't giving me proper warnings that I lost (it needs a sound effect or something) but when I read about distinguishing head shots from body shots I kept a careful eye out and noticed that even though the ice cream didn't seem to hit me or I thought I was prepared with the right shield, my game overs were cause of my lives sneakily disappearing (the lag in the game can make you miss when your character freezes from a hit!). So yeah, hopefully that helps...

Edit: And keep trying! Heh, just take advantage of knowing what level five is like, and keep playing. Soon enough you'll get lucky with fewer ice cream cones, or more spread out enemies or whatever. And when in doubt just keep on pressing that helmet button or that bubble button! The aim is to keep a steady pace; swing the shovel before you come to a full stop in front of it, be ready to spring over the stump before you get there, roll into a bubble before you even hit the mud/ice cream, just keep it smooth! *out of breath... somehow*

It's a cool game, but not really something you'd play much if you weren't trying for a high score/prize. Also the lag is annoying, but it's a great concept.

Maria, just make sure you send a score, (I posted this on another topic too..) that way you'll at least get a prize for your effort, and use AAA so it's his badge.

Also, pormadori.. you're awesome! Between the tips on this post and TDN's guide (thanks Izzy! <--- you wrote it, right?) I was able to beat it with AAA and send it as my first score. That was especially gratifying after all the computer probs I had to deal with!

You are welcome. If you asked me, yes I wrote this guide. And I sent my score 3 times yesterday so needed to try again today and i beaten the game playing whit AAA. I am so happy.

Hope you all will complete this stupid game. ^_^

HELP! I am really lame at these games, and the furthest I've made it is to the ice cream level, but usually the minion gets me before I run out of lives. Is there a way to foil him? I already figured out that I have to be as fast as possible advancing through the other 3 levels, and if I get delayed for any reason, the minion gets me.

Does anyone know if we don't beat the 5000 score by today, do we still get a related prize as long as we sent in a score? The DD page shows my score from yesterday and says "not yet."

HELP! I am really lame at these games, and the furthest I've made it is to the ice cream level, but usually the minion gets me before I run out of lives. Is there a way to foil him? I already figured out that I have to be as fast as possible advancing through the other 3 levels, and if I get delayed for any reason, the minion gets me.

Does anyone know if we don't beat the 5000 score by today, do we still get a related prize as long as we sent in a score? The DD page shows my score from yesterday and says "not yet."

I answered your first question at on this topic thread here

For your second Q, there are supposed to be 4 different prizes... Pormadori has them listed on the first post of this topic just under his guide. Depending on what your best score is, that's the prize you get. And you probably only have until today.

Thank you, guys. ;)

I was trying to send score one more time after I have send it 3 times it says:

"You have no outstanding challenges for this game and you have already posted your max scores for today."

What does it means - outstanding?

I get exactly the same message!! - its starting to do my head in now :sad02: