Dungeon Dash Guide!

pormadori

Dungeon Dash!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the game?

• Yes!
    • No!

Okay, now I am SERIOUSLY P'ED OFF! :evil_notsmiling:

After TWO HOURS of playing, my extreme levels of bad luck went away, and I made it to Level 5 with ALL three lives (playing with Abigail) and I completed the game - FINALLY! And when I pressed Send Score I got this mesage: "D'oh... Can't send score in offline mode!"

WHAT THE HELL???????

I am COMPLETELY online, and no my score is USELESS!!!

Edit: I FINALLY got it again.. It took me another hour, but I got it. And my score went through this time.

I would like to apologize for swearing, and I have edited my swear so it's a little more child friendly =)

I am SO going to write to TNT about this game! It has SO many errors I'm really surprised they released it like this! One of it main flaws is the fact that you can't use to items at the same time - if you ie. have to power-jump and at the same time protect yourself against a falling boulder and a flying ice cream, you have to wait for the boulder/ice cream to go away before you continue, and then you risk getting caught by the guy following you.

And in Level 5, you're completely scr*w*d if you have to avoid debris and dodge a bad guy at the same time - chances are, you can't do both.

Haha, I hate it when the score fails when you finally get the right one. Always such good timing!

That's what makes the game a challenge! You have to manage your time so that you can afford to stop for a moment so that the obstacle flies past without Scram catching up... And it's true that avoiding two obstacles at once is really hard; that's why you try and preserve your lives so that you can stand to lose one from that! Also it is possible to use two items in quick succession; there's a bit of luck too, like I said, with the layout of the levels...

At least you got through eh?

Yes, thank GOD I did!

And now I'm going to bed! it's 3 AM and I have to get up at 10 - and the eight sleeping pills I took 1½ ago is making me dizzy and tired, so I'm off =)

FYI, it's not 'real' sleeping pills, it's old fashioned atihistamine so it's not addictive, and it's not dangerous to take extra, I did it because I couldn't sleep last night so I didn't go to school and I HAVE to go tuesday! So now, sleepy sleepy for me.

This game was tough because of all the various glitches and more...

Even though it was designed to be a challenge, I hope TNT doesn't keep it after daily dare - once a year is enough for this game!

Though somehow I doubt they would make a game and post it for just a few days. :sad01_anim:

Ohhhh yeeah, school. I remember school. Good old days of staying up too late and getting up early the next -- But I still do that anyways. Oh well.

Sorry KVeeee! I think it'll stick around, but that's better than having to face it as a challenge once a year! Am I the only one who thinks it'd be awesome if they had a Dungeon Dash variation every Daily Dare?

Ohhhh yeeah, school. I remember school. Good old days of staying up too late and getting up early the next -- But I still do that anyways. Oh well.

Sorry KVeeee! I think it'll stick around, but that's better than having to face it as a challenge once a year! Am I the only one who thinks it'd be awesome if they had a Dungeon Dash variation every Daily Dare?

I wouldn't mind it, as long as they got browser glitches ironed out. It was very frustrating to get frozen in the last level due to coding problems on neopets end. I do enough mistakes of my own to begin with to have to deal with their mistakes! :P

Now that's something I 100% agree with. :yes: I have an intense dislike of glitches that are never fixed...