Dungeon Dash Reward Glitch?

SereneChaos

I'm sorry if this has already been asked about. I couldn't find a post about it specifically.

When I went to claim my prise for Dungeon Dash, it took me back to the game page. Is this a glitch? Will I be able to get my prise later? I completed Ice Cream machine before completing Dungeon Dash, could that have something to do with why I'm not able to retrieve my prise? I'm really confused about this, and a bit worried. I appreciate any clarification on this matter.

This was answered under another topic... but it's probably a good idea for it to have it's own thread! Lemonest mentioned here that the prizes won't be awarded until tomorrow at the earliest, I guess so people have a second day to try the challenge if they weren't able to beat it today. So don't worry, no one's received their prize yet.

This was answered under another topic... but it's probably a good idea for it to have it's own thread! Lemonest mentioned here that the prizes won't be awarded until tomorrow at the earliest, I guess so people have a second day to try the challenge if they weren't able to beat it today. So don't worry, no one's received their prize yet.
I had a feeling it was something like that. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't losing out. I mean, even if I couldn't get my prise I did win the game, and that's the main thing as far as this goes, but it was concerning me a little.

I didn't want to wait until tomorrow, either, because I didn't know if it was a glitch, but something I could fix, I didn't know if I'd be able to after the challenge was over.

Well, thanks for letting me know there's no problem. I'm obviously glad about that!

Update: If you look at the Daily Dare page and scroll down to Dungeon Dash, you will notice that it says 'Coming Soon' where it would normally say have the gift box picture.

Someone will alert us on one of the threads when you are able to claim the Dungeon Dash prize, no doubt.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked about. I couldn't find a post about it specifically.

When I went to claim my prise for Dungeon Dash, it took me back to the game page. Is this a glitch? Will I be able to get my prise later? I completed Ice Cream machine before completing Dungeon Dash, could that have something to do with why I'm not able to retrieve my prise? I'm really confused about this, and a bit worried. I appreciate any clarification on this matter.

The prize is coming soon.