Annndd.. it's back!

Jolly Jasper

The CG has resurfaced AGAIN in

Mystery Island!

captain.gif

Well we're not here for the tiki tack shop, that's for sure.

Check out the CG on mystery island and the TDN CG section momentarily for updates!

Also some new gangee colors and draik items:

gangee_darigan.gifgangee_pirate.gif

bd_draik_shield.gifbak_draik_biscuit.gif

bd_draik_whip.gifbd_draik_boomerang.gif

Thanks NNoN for some of the non-CG stuff. :)

Well one of the islands looks like Krawk Island. The red cross looks like thats where he got off the ship, went to rendezvous with someone and went to Krawk Island if you ask me! I'm not sure what the grid is though. Obviously it's a map without the actual drawing on it yet, but it may be the chart to something?

I can't believe it ended up in Mystery Island again. Could this be the end of the "plot?" Didn't the CG first appear in Mystery Island or am I mistaken. I haven't really been following it...

ok this plot needs to end cause it is very lame :(

Not every plot has had user involvement directly, y'know ;) It may well not be a plot as such, but just a story, leading up to the release of "Shenkuu".

Ehm, I Know what his map means! Hoban was going from shenkuu, then he was gonna steer the ship left, then left again, thus resulting in the ship landing in scurvy Island! Honest! Hoban was steering them to Scurvy Island!

This is just my guess, based on the obvious clues onthe map and grid, but anyway. Here's what I believe they're both about:

I think tha Hoban wrote on the maps in red ink. Because he could be planning something. The Grid, with the long line with the 6 X's, was possibly showing how he intended to go across the ship and happen to bump into 6 people. Because, if I remember right, he never ran into the First Mate (Maybe it was the Captain?) So, if he argued with them, or made them do something suspicious, that'd make them all suspects, which would make the whole crew turn against each-other.

The Map, which shows the Cyodrakes Gaze, is showing the ship going to Mystery Island, then the X at that specific point on the map, the circle nearby, thenthe dashes leading to Krawk Island, and some language. Perhaps her was planning to move across the ship and cause suspicion, then jump overboard, making everyone think someone had pushed him off. Then he'd swin to Krawk Island, perhaps for a secret meeting? Or, maybe he is just angry at them, and is trying to get revenge?

Who knows! This is just one of my ideas. But, I can't wait to see the next part, so I can see how close my idea is. o:

No fair. I wanted it to be on Kreludor. <_< At least we have something to do.

Oh for PETE'S SAKE!!! Will it just find a place and dock there?!? Where will we find it next, Terror Mountain? But I still like the plot. Especially the asian- type theme.