Turmaculus Alert!

pormadori

On 4/9/2017 at 1:34 PM, tk421beth said:

The king of all petpets is sleeping... can your petpet wake him up??

You have awoken the great Turmaculus... and he has given you a Medieval Shirt!!!

kadoatie_christmas.gifturmaculus4.gif

med_turm_shi.gif

I know this is old, but SISTA, pulease tell me you weren't risking your christmas Kad on the Turmaculus?  OMG.  Sometimes I do that, go there with a petpet I would never want eaten, just because that is Murphy's law and I want the avatar.  lol

HEY EVERYONE! TURMACULUS IS AWAKE! 

petpet_fony15_faellie_spring.gifturmaculus4.gif

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has completely restored your pet's hp...

HUH!

See now I saw Midnight's post and rushed off to wake Turmy and got this message...

turmaculus3.gif

You have already tried to awaken the great Turmaculus! You better leave quick before he does wake up!

He WASN'T awake when I tried, so why are you not letting me try again when he IS?! :angry:

This is weird and I don't understand why it happens.

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I'm sorry, Jellysundae. I thought if I posted, there would be at least 15 minutes before the hour was up.:sad02:

I'm pretty sure there was, it's all so confusing >_<

Particularly that message as the sole point of visiting him is to wake him up, so why should we hurry to leave in case he does! lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Turmaculus is AWAKE!! GET to him quickly!!!

petpet_mazzew.gif          turmaculus4.gif

TURMY IS AWAKE NOW!!!!  GET TO HIM with a non-valuable PETPET for him to eat for the avatar! Good Luck!

petpet_fony15_faellie_spring.gif                              turmaculus4.gif 

Thanks for the heads up, Midnight!

cardboard_petpet_3.gifturmaculus4.gif

and he has decided to give you 100 neopoints!!!

6 more minutes and he's back to zzZZZ!

• 2 weeks later...

turtum_fire.gifturmaculus4.gif

and now your pet is a little stronger thanks to Turmaculus!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Turmaculus IS AWAKE!!!!

altachuck.gif                      turmaculus4.gif

REMEMBER  TO TAKE A NON-VALUABLE PETPET IN CASE HE EATS YOUR PETPET! GOOD LUCK! 

Turmaculus can be woken up!

and he has decided to give you 100 neopoints!!!