Turmaculus Alert!

pormadori

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gpp_chuchuana.gifturmaculus4.gif

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and now your pet is a little stronger thanks to Turmaculus!!!

Go wake him up and get that avatar!

turmaculus4.gif

AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! He ate BooHoo!, my grey Ghosterchief! I am so sad now. I already had the avatar. And I don't think I am strong enough to fight Turmy in the Battledome! Grrrrrrr!!!!! *sigh* Maybe no more petpets for awhile...

6 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

turmaculus4.gif

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! He ate BooHoo!, my grey Ghosterchief! I am so sad now. I already had the avatar. And I don't think I am strong enough to fight Turmy in the Battledome! Grrrrrrr!!!!! *sigh* Maybe no more petpets for awhile...

Ouch! That sucks.  I am sorry.  If you already have the avatar, what is the purpose of still doing this daily? Is there some other reward you are hoping for?  Regardless, I am sorry for your loss.:worried:

12 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

turmaculus4.gif

Scoobs!! ;~; How horrifying!!!

I was wondering why the sad MLP, now I know . . . :(

Turmaculus is awake now!!!!

Turmaculus

The king of all petpets is sleeping... can your petpet wake him up??

frowny_christmas.gifturmaculus4.gif

and now your pet is a little stronger thanks to Turmaculus!!!

spardel_strawberry.gif                  turmaculus4.gif 

and he has given you a Turkey and Potato Dinner!!!         
med_turm_tur.gif WINNER! WINNER! TURKEY DINNER! :lmaosmiley:

I guess I'm glad he didn't eat Zeeza the Strawberry Spardel.     

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.75ca1c682a4798a82290779cbae9b9fc.pngimage.png.ca54414c8a615f06695a8b71f152e119.png

and he has given you a Axe Shrub!!!

image.png.a26696b52d470bd11493c457bedbab67.png

HURRY! REMEMBER TO NOT TAKE A VALUABLE PETPET! Good Luck!

sludgy_green.gif       turmaculus3.gif

SNORT!!!
                                                                                        Frankie
 tries really hard to wake him but cannot!

OMG! I just wanted you to EAT him, Turmaculus! I'm sure Toxic Slime won't effect YOU! Never mind that I wanted the Avatar & solve a problem like Frankie ! :lmaosmiley:

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/turmaculus.phtml

Turmy's awake for the next 45 minutes. :3

cardboard_petpet_3.gifturmaculus4.gif

and he has decided to give you 350 neopoints!!!