Turmaculus Alert!

pormadori

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/turmaculus.phtml

The king of all petpets is sleeping... can your petpet wake him up??

cardboard_petpet_3.gifturmaculus4.gif

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has completely restored your pet's hp...

3 hours ago, Duma said:

gpp_chuchuana.gifturmaculus4.gif

and he has given you a Turmaculus Mug!!!

gif_turmac_mug.gif

HAHAHA! that's hysterical :laugh: Now I'm gonna track down what other new prizes he has, the claw I got from him wasn't amusing like this is!

Turmaculus

turmaculus4.gif 

khonsu_spotted.gifYou have awoken the great Turmaculus...
                                                                                                                                      and he has given you a Turmaculus Mug!!!       
gif_turmac_mug.gif 

TURMACULUS IS AWAKE!!!! Take a non-valuable Petpet & GOOD LUCK!!!!

Turmaculus

turmaculus4.gif 

khonsu_spotted.gif  You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
                                                                                                                                                and he has decided to give you 350 neopoints!!!

:sad01_anim: BUT you were supposed to EAT that Spiffy Candy-Wrapper-looking Petpet! :crying_anim::oink: Good Luck everyone else! I hope some TDN Buddy gets the AVATAR! :rambo:

I guess he's already eaten someone else's petpet in this hour!

cardboard_petpet_3.gifturmaculus4.gif

and he has decided to give you 350 neopoints!!!

On 3/6/2018 at 9:41 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

:sad01_anim: BUT you were supposed to EAT that Spiffy Candy-Wrapper-looking Petpet! :crying_anim::oink: Good Luck everyone else! I hope some TDN Buddy gets the AVATAR! :rambo:

I've been wondering lately if I should give my pet that Custard Aroota I have in my SDB, in the hope that a food themed petpet might be more likely to get eaten by Turmy - the things I ponder when I should be working lol

Moderator Edit:

Please be advised that this topic is strictly for posting when Turmaculus is able to be woken up. If you wish to comment on prizes or theorise, please do that outside of this board, either in a PM or a separate board for theories. Commenting on this board when Turmy is not awake can cause confusion for other members. Thanks! ~Mouseykins

Editing this post so I don't bump the topic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

quintilc_black.gif                 turmaculus4.gif 

and he has completely restored your pet's hp...        TURMACULAS IS AWAKE NOW!!! Remember to take a non-valuable petpet & GOOD LUCK!