Bug?

Mr. Sirius

I just logged on and I'm having the same problem. It also won't allow any sort of quickstock either it says all the items in my inventory aren't available for stocking (though I know that they are.) Didn't try moving stuff around in my SDB or shop, I don't want to lose anything!

Edit: Seems there are glitches all over, shops are down, and so is the shop wizard. Oh, and the healing springs didn't seem to work for me either, at least I got a strange error message and I wasn't healed (though if it gave me an item, I don't know as inventory won't show!)

Apparently most of the glitches have already been fixed (TNT did a rollback on the servers i think). But people on the boards are still saying that they are still experiencing difficulties with the wearables and customisations. And there's a rumour going on that it's all happening because TNT is fixing the pound. Hehe, people can come up with the most unique of theories at times :)

I wish they would fix the pound, it hasn't been working forever and I would really like to browse :yes: Anyway... back onto the topic. I must be lucky as I don't seem to be experiencing any errors.

If the errors dropped on my account, I wasn't there when they did...

Perhaps the pound-fix theory has some validity though? It would certainly please a lot of people. :yes: