Really annoyed with TNT.

Alde

Seriously. Since TNT is too lazy to finish the Daily Dare (give everyone trophies and stuff and close it), all of the prizes' prices have deflated, and are probably going to continue to deflate for a long time even after the DD is over.

It's really annoying because I've started collecting all of the prizes since day one so I could sell them for a profit after the DD ended.

The colorful kiko candy basket used to sell for like, 100k in the trades, but now it's down to 50k because all of the hackers have been given more time to get one.

They also didn't spend enough time testing Dungeon Dash, so pretty much everyone who didn't have Windows couldn't play it, and missed their chance to get the prize from that.

Well I'm guessing TNT was actually on a pretty tight schedule for the Daily Dare, since they had to manage the RoS plot at the same time early in the month and they couldn't simply delay one of the games (it is called the 'Daily' Dare after all). The delay in the prizes is most likely related to the recent glitch storm TNT is having to deal with, so I guess the only option is to be patient... :(

First of, you can't play the daily dares anymore so it's not deflating because more prizes are in circulation but because people are willing to sell them for less now and nobody is buying them.

TNT apologised for their lack of testing of Dungeon Dash. I am not annoyed at them because I couldn't finish DD since I'm on Mac OS X and it was glitching for me.

Being angry won't solve anything. Neopets is a game and shouldn't be taken that seriously.

Well I suck at games in general, so the Dungeon Dash glitches didn't really make a difference. :P

It's kinda hard to make a profit on the Daily Dare prizes anyway, considering that everybody had a chance to get them. There are heaps of the DD prizes widely available right now, so you'll probably going to have to wait quite a long time before you can make a profit. If I were you though, I'd hold onto the DD prizes that were books, they'll inflate slowly as time goes on...

Yes, I plan on holding on to my DD prizes for probably a year. Nice to know that the kiko basket deflated, maybe I'll pick one up! (Wasn't nearly good enough to win that challenge!) I also found the Dungeon Dash glitches frustrating, but it is what it is, and as I play all these games for free, I can't get angry, only frustrated!

It's kinda hard to make a profit on the Daily Dare prizes anyway, considering that everybody had a chance to get them. There are heaps of the DD prizes widely available right now, so you'll probably going to have to wait quite a long time before you can make a profit. If I were you though, I'd hold onto the DD prizes that were books, they'll inflate slowly as time goes on...

Why would the books inflate, though? I would expect the wearables to inflate the most.

First of, you can't play the daily dares anymore so it's not deflating because more prizes are in circulation but because people are willing to sell them for less now and nobody is buying them.

Being angry won't solve anything. Neopets is a game and shouldn't be taken that seriously.

My mistake. I thought that people could still play.

Also, I'm not angry, but annoyed. I expected them to plan out the Daily Dare more.

Books are useable, they vanish after you read them. So after while a lot of them will have vanished beacuse people deicided to read them to their pets, and the price will go up bit by bit.

Edit: xD, Paul beat me to it.

I think it is, which is probably why they didn't push it back. :yes: It seems that the thing that really messed up the Daily Dare this year was the Dungeon Dash game - otherwise, everything went pretty smoothly.

And from my experience, if TNT released the Daily Dare prizes within the next few days, that would be extremely fast of them (though not as fast as the RoS prizes).