Updated Cyodrakes Plot Section!

Samuel

Hello,

We've updated our Cyodrakes Plot section! There's some big updates that you will be interested to read. Sorry it's a little late!

captain.gif

Click here to see the update!

We'll be sure to keep you updated on the Gaze's going-on!

(Oh, and it's not about the Mystery Island resurface :P)

Isn't this like the Lost Desert Mystery where you had to find out all this stuff about what people ate? (Forgot what it was called at the moment). Also, if you are supposed to be listening to the people's accounts, wouldn't Hoban have fell off the boat at 6? Because someone said that they saw Hoban at 5 and 6 is the only time left to choose after 5 o clock. Just wondering.

I'm making guild plot guide, uhm, can I do this if all information is taken from here if I credit you?

Contact Tipem via PM about using any of our work. It's all copyrighted to TheDailyNeopets, and Tipem needs to be informed when someone uses his content and has to agree to give it out for use ;)

Some of the people on the NeoBoards apparently have and report that it says they will have to wait a few days to see if they were correct. Some of them are doing it simply because they are afraid there is short time limit on getting an answer in, but since I have no idea of what may be the right answer I'm going to wait a bit longer and hope someone figures out something a bit more concrete on the plot.

Guest Teen_astronomer

I am guessing you get the Chef avatar for blaming him.. the rest I haven't a clue, except for the hat question (yes)

Something's weird. Bonju said he talked to Hoban at about 5:00, while Anshu said he asked Bonju what was going on at about 5:00 and that he didn't know.

After extensive studys, I belive that his hat is great, as for who pushed him... It was me! :evil: I mean 0:) Nah I don't know sguat exept I did a map layover and he intended to land in the sea to drift to Krawk Island, but landed in the wrong part with a different drift, thus taking him away from K.I. He must be else where if he's even alive.

Altador: The Archivists' Room. Behind him is a map of Neopia, specifically the lower areas. The map is behind the broken meepit, if you look close. Right above the icecap is an X, right below the estimated spot of Faerieland. If you look at Hoban's map, the same spot is marked. Maybe Hoban and the Lenny, both excellent *underline that* mappers, know this certain spot... Where Hoban fell perhaps?