Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Thank you, Space Faerie, for this found money! :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations, tk421beth, you just found 1,234 Neopoints!

I got this from the Space Faerie today:

A White Chocolate Cookies suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Oh, man! It's not my active pet, but still...feh! :(

A Shadow glides silently past, stealing all the joy from the world. MCMong22 doesn't look very happy anymore...

I got this one this morning 02/05/2016:

A Gallion Care suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Got this while doing Faerie Caverns:

You get home from a long day at the employment centre to find that all of your Neopoints and items have been stolen, your Neopets are sick and your stocks have... *shudder* Oh thank Fyora! It was just a horrible, horrible dream.

Scorchy Slots:

While out for a stroll, Alafair looks down and finds 5,076 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

A Shadow glides silently past, stealing all the joy from the world. Boregy doesn't look very happy anymore...

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Ketchup Ice Cream. Gross.

Something has happened!

A mad cackle echos around you before Dr. Sloth appears!  "The price for this Lutari Transmogrification Potion is merely your unquestioning loyalty."  You take the potion.  He didn't mean that, right? pot_lutari_mutant.gif

There are only 3 of these listed on the TP and nobody has a price listed for it.  When I checked JN, they have it listed for over 3 mil.  Pretty good RE.  I am psyched!

Why, thank you Space Faerie! It's not worth much, but very cute! ^_^

A Kacheek Snowglobe suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

toy_kacheek_globe.gif

I got another one just now:
"Here, have Bullseye Pie," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

mfo_bullseye_pie.gif

Why, Thank you, Space Faerie! So nice!

Congratulations, tk421beth, you just found 2,241 Neopoints!

Wow, one right after another. Friday is a great day for me ^_^

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of Kreludan Facts. Enjoy!

Today, 02/15/2016:

A Nimmo Bento suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!