Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Clarence Chichester Coggeshale hands you this Fancy Pink Gown and tells you it would be a smashing addition to any ensemble.

You run into a friendly Gelert named Bruno. He offers you a taste of this awesome new potion he found on the ground. You politely decline.

79640844d8.jpg

Well that's rude as heck, neopets. Why would you do this to me. Why.

Your response made me laugh :laughingsmiley: You see, now I'm imagining that hit point as a high velocity booger that even now is speeding away into the distance :rolleyes_anim:

While out for a stroll, FiorinaFan looks down and finds 5,071 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

That was during a game of Go! Go! Go! which unfortunately I lost...

EDIT: #2: A ghost came up and stole 321NP from me and put it in the Money Tree... forgot to post that one.

Then this happened during NeoQuest... #3:

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

While out for a stroll, ScarlettCS looks down and finds 9,648 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Edit:

June 11th

does this actually work?

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 4, 8, 12, 17, 21, 27. "I hope you win!"

While out for a stroll, FiorinaFan looks down and finds 5,235 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

EDIT 1:

You happen across a mystical codestone and promptly pick it up. Time for training! (Main Codestone WOO!)

a0b6869dc7.jpg

I was really excited until I finished reading. You gave me hope, NP, and then abruptly took it away.

Some of these random events...people were clearly not in the sunniest of moods when they came up with them. THAT one is pure trolling! :laughingsmiley:

"What are ye lookin' at?", a pirate demands. "Yer Neopoints or ye'll walk the plank!" You hastily hand over 1,970 NP.

Got this while doing the Coincidence:

What's this? It seems you've found a piece of the secret laboratory map!

Something is happening...

You find yourself holding something invisible and unpleasantly damp. You let go, and it hits the floor with a squelch. You are never able to locate it again.

uzzNm8x.png

Well thank you very much! Maybe I'll splash out and buy an Eo codestone to finish paying for my training, rather than holding out to win another one from the BD. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Something has happened! 

Pexcis says, "Mmmmmm I love Neopoints, I want to be the richest pet in Neopia!"

Darling, you keep winning me codestones in the Battledome and you will be!

EEjazhM.png

Why thank you MissBubbles2, you truly are a great pet! I will definitely spend that on training you. c:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
fulltreasure.gif
EUREKA!

You've found it. You've found the treasure of the Lost City of Geraptiku. People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream. 

You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry. 

bd_ger_obsidiandagger.gif tro_drillroot.gif

You also stuff 915 Neopoints in your pockets! 

This is what my pets continually risk spears being thrown at them & their clothes being stripped from their bodies (did you ever notice that when they 'step in front of you' to take the 'hit', they become "naked"? Lol)??? Oh, and I didn't get the avatar. Oh well, could be worse! :laughingsmiley:  

fulltreasure.gif
EUREKA!

You've found it. You've found the treasure of the Lost City of Geraptiku. People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream. 

You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry. 

bd_ger_obsidiandagger.gif tro_drillroot.gif

You also stuff 915 Neopoints in your pockets! 

This is what my pets continually risk spears being thrown at them & their clothes being stripped from their bodies (did you ever notice that when they 'step in front of you' to take the 'hit', they become "naked"? Lol)??? Oh, and I didn't get the avatar. Oh well, could be worse! :laughingsmiley:  

Yes, of all the times I have gotten the treasure (EUREKA nothing!! LOL) I have yet to get the avatar myself, so don't feel bad.  However, I did get this RE today

While out for a stroll, magickalhorn looks down and finds 47,663 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Definitely a lucky day!!!

A mad cackle echos around you before Dr. Sloth appears! "The price for this Quiggle Transmogrification Potion is merely your unquestioning loyalty." You take the potion. He didn't mean that, right?
Edited by rntracy1