Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the avatar for the Wheel of Knowledge! :dance::happydance:

jellysundae : I do Buried Treasure every day (I got 20k, 2k, 500 np but no avatar...yet).

I only go to Snowager when I remember which is not even once a week (more like once in 2 weeks) so I 

will try harder to be more consistent. As for Turmaculus, I have some pretty rare petpets right now (a Spring Faellie, Yooyu, & Snowbunny) so, when my 2nd side account for holding pets turns 4 months old, I hope that I will be able to move my Robot Kacheek over and keep 2 spots open for lab rats with not so valuable petpets.

58a84b7ad3352_BrightvaleAvatar2-18-17.thumb.png.82f2c0449ad55b23f547d350851a169c.png

Edited by midnight_spell360
Added text

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I got the avatar for the Wheel of Knowledge! :dance::happydance:

That's amazing, congrats! I'm super pleased because this is one of the avatars that was on my "does this avatar even WORK?!" list, and you've been able to confirm that it does. :D

So, can you share info about the Buried Treasure, Turmaculus and Snowager avies too? :laugh: I'm convinced that all those are broken <_<

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That's amazing, congrats! I'm super pleased because this is one of the avatars that was on my "does this avatar even WORK?!" list, and you've been able to confirm that it does. :D

So, can you share info about the Buried Treasure, Turmaculus and Snowager avies too? :laugh: I'm convinced that all those are broken <_<

I'm no avatar expert, but I got the Snowager - RAWR! avatar a few years ago. But maybe I visited him more often than most do.

Neopets Snowager Avatar.JPG

That's confirmation that that one was working relatively recently, at least.

It's such a shame that there's just no real way of knowing with so many of them. :(

• 2 weeks later...

368_1.pngMy 15 minutes of fame! Only because it's a new month! :upsidedown:        

927_1.png
Your High Score

This Month: 124,767

Top Friend's Scores

Sorry, you have no friends with Top Scores for this game! 

Top Scores

1229_1.png
Your High Score

This Month: 10,313

Top Friend's Scores

Top Scores

Your High Score

This Month: 6,361

306_1.png

Top Friend's Scores

Top Scores

Your High Score

This Month: 183

368_1.png

Top Friend's Scores

Top Scores

1 hour ago, Hanso said:

Funny. Earlier today I was thinking about expanding my gallery, but didn't feel like spending my nps to do it.

I'd start thinking about some other things that you'd like to do too! See if the Random Event Faerie is still smiling in your direction. :lmaosmiley:

Some members of the Pocket Change Redistribution Committee approach you and appropriate the 50 NP that you had in your pockets!

"Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you a Forgotten Shore Map Piece.

Whoa! AcidSky has suddenly gotten stronger! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 1,083 NP.

March 4, 2017:

While out for a stroll, Yurggle looks down and finds 29,567 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

March 5, 2017:

The Kiko Lake team is collecting donations so they can go to the Altador Cup this year. You donate Hot Cakes. How nice!

You feel a chill and a bit lighter... GAH, a ghost just stole 457 NP from you!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 539 NP.

March 6, 2017:

An ominous looking Red Pteri strolls up to you and cackles, "I hope you didn't want to actually do anything in Neopia today." *BRAAWWKK*

Edited by Zimmerchild
Adding to post

Bank error in your favour. Collect 560 NP.

A stray wraith appears and Yurggle stoops down to pet it. Yurggle now has Achy Head. What else did you expect?

You feel a chill and a bit lighter... GAH, a ghost just stole 734 NP from you!

March 7, 2017:

*Motes of light surround you.* You have received an invitation to visit Faerieland by Queen Fyora. What an honour! Maybe you will even see her there.

A passing zombie runs into you and doesn't even seem to notice. Once she's gone you realise she dropped a piece of a long lost treasure map!   This is a piece of the spooky treasure map... find them all and a frightful feast awaits you!

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

thank you my love <3

2 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

thank you my love <3

Isn't she just adorable? :D Hail Illusen! :heart: