Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 4, 9, 12, 16, 22, 26. "I hope you win!"

March 10, 2017:

Gilly says, "Have I ever told you the Tale of Woe? It's ever so spooky. Come along..."

A draik flies past overhead, he is headed to Mystery Island.

March 11, 2017:

Bank error in your favour. Collect 522 NP.

A passing zombie runs into you and doesn't even seem to notice. Once she's gone you realise she dropped a piece of a long lost treasure map!

Good afternoon, sir or madam. It seems we may have made a slight error with your account. Nothing to worry about, though; everything is just fine now. We've even reset your daily interest for today, so please stop on by to collect it. Please accept this Virtupets Toaster with our compliments.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 2,057 NP.

The Mark of Ta-Kutep burns in the sky. You flee in fear!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 561 NP.

March 12, 2017:

Yurggle's stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like some food! 

Whoa! Yurggle has suddenly gained a level! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

Gaias_Prayer says, "Protect me from the evil Swamp Ghoul, please!"

So, on your pets birthday you get this: 

Happy Birthday!

*TWEEEEET* Congratulations! It's AcidSky's birthday and AcidSky deserves to celebrate in style. Time to pick out a tasty cupcake! Which cupcake do you think your Neopet would love best?

bak_neobirthday_petccakep.gif
Starry Pink Birthday Cupcake
bak_neobirthday_petccakey.gif
Starry Yellow Birthday Cupcake
bak_neobirthday_petccakeb.gif
Starry Blue Birthday Cupcake

close

The Ghost Lupe appears suddenly and growls before disappearing again. You realise all your Neopets are now at full health!

I like this one! Especially since I just finished at the battledome. :laugh:

The Ghost Lupe growls "Did you know that Mystery Island is haunted?"

Whoa! Gaias_Prayer has suddenly gotten stronger! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

Boo_boo_blue_2 loses 1 HP and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some endurance training? 

I seem to be losing stats left and right. :angry:

Your shop has suddenly increased in size! Wonder how that happened....

Wow! The Zephiea Boltheart Collectable Card has magically found its way into your Neodeck! What luck.

You feel a chill and a bit lighter... GAH, a ghost just stole 1,191 NP from you!

Edited by Zimmerchild
Added to post

Oh, look! Jhudora appears and hands you a gift. That was ni- wait... Jhudora!? A gift?! Umm... are you sure you should have taken it?

You get home from a long day at the employment centre to find that all of your Neopoints and items have been stolen, your Neopets are sick and your stocks have... *shudder* Oh thank Fyora! It was just a horrible, horrible dream.

Gordos the Collector sniffs and says, "That's a pathetic stamp album! Accept my charitable donation of Rainbow Pteri Feather Stamp."

Too bad I already have it in my album. :laughingsmiley:

This just happened, so WooHoo! Happy Friday! ^_^_

While out for a scroll, Bisbee66 looks down and finds 17,058 on the ground. Today looks like a luck day! 

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Strawberry Ice Cream with Balsamic Vinegar Syrup. Gross.

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 4, 9, 14, 15, 24, 28. "I hope you win!"

Bank error in your favour. Collect 531 NP.

"What are ye lookin' at?", a pirate demands. "Yer Neopoints or ye'll walk the plank!" You hastily hand over 1,557 NP.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 1,051 NP.

March 27, 2017:

A freshly-painted swamp gas Techo walks by. Ewww!

6 hours ago, acmerasta said:

nainai25022017 is looking for a good home! Why not adopt from the Neopian Pound?

Well I didn't know this happened!

Looking at that pet name, if that's the date it was created someone got bored pretty quick! :(

This was a nice surprise I got when I clicked on Map of Neopia just now March 29th:

Whoa! Bisbee66 has suddenly gotten stronger! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

I got this today, March 30th:

A Ghostkerchief appears out of nowhere and approaches Bisbee66! RUN AWAY! Wait... no. It just wants to be friends. Looks like a new Petpet is going home with you.

On 3/29/2017 at 6:38 AM, jellysundae said:

Well I didn't know this happened!

Looking at that pet name, if that's the date it was created someone got bored pretty quick! :(

Neither did I. I went to the pound and looked for the pet and she's a red grundo. Still there actually :( I would adopt her but I already have 4 pets. I had a grundo before and I zapped her hoping to get a color change to orange for the Avatar but instead she eventually changed to a ghost Bruce which I still have. Didn't have the heart to abandon her :happystrange: