Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

I'm hoping my labrat becomes some avatar-worthy colours at some point. :nod_yes:

BUT, knowing my luck, I'll not realise and zap them again, THEN find out once they become a different species. :laugh:

Bank error in your favour. Collect 478 NP.

April 1, 2017:

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Fermented Slop Surprise. Gross. Now take a whiff of that fermented aroma!

eia340.jpg

You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-1-2.jpg
You know, this quest-giving business is easier than I thought it would be.

For your efforts, Alafair's strength has increased!

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-1-2.jpg
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

WOOHOOO!!!!! 2nd time ever! YAYYYYY:dance:

While buying something from a shop I got this:

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 4, 7, 14, 18, 22, 28. "I hope you win!"

A Schnelly scampers past you. You attempt to catch it, but it manages to evade you. Aww, shucks.

Gaia_Danu says "I just wanted to say that you are the coolest owner!"

A Gnorbu wanders past you. Suddenly, your feet feel cold. How odd.
April 13, 2017:
Captain Limebeard says, "Arrrgh! Yer not eatin' yer fruits an' vegetables! Ye better take this Magical Pear Chia Pop b'fore ye get scurvy!"This Pear Chia Pop glows strangely... I am sure this is magical in some way!

While you were admiring the Shimmery Seagrass, a Jawshell ate your Yellow Kougra Plushie! Oh bother. (lol I had just moved it to my inventory to put in my shop.)

"Here, have Giant Tomato Kebab," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

A plump juicy grilled tomato on a rather nice looking old knife.

Something Has Happened!
imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The Lava Ghoul floats up to you and looks at you menacingly! You were lucky this time...

"Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you a Forgotten Shore Map Piece.Collecting all 9 pieces of this map will lead you to a forgotten shore!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 988 NP.

10 hours ago, Zimmerchild said:
Something Has Happened!
imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The Lava Ghoul floats up to you and looks at you menacingly! You were lucky this time...

"Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you a Forgotten Shore Map Piece.Collecting all 9 pieces of this map will lead you to a forgotten shore!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 988 NP.

Congrats on the avatar! It is always awesome to get one of the random ones.  I had a pretty good day with random events today:

An Alien Aisha gives you a Ultra Nerkmid! Maybe it's time for a trip to the Vending Machine....

and also, while playing solitaire:

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of Comfort in the Cold. Enjoy!

2 hours ago, lakecat said:

Well it's not much but it is...different. :D

Neopets SHH Grey Fur Muff.JPG

Oh I don't know, I think it's pretty great!  I always like getting, what I consider, fancy clothing items.  Sometimes they are somewhat expensive, sometimes not, but they are usually items that we would not have chosen ourselves.  However, I think of them as fancy, snazzy, ritzy looking clothing.  I always like it when I get them.  It kind of sucks when they are pet specific items for a pet you don't own.  But them's the breaks.

4 hours ago, lakecat said:

Well it's not much but it is...different. :D

Neopets SHH Grey Fur Muff.JPG

too bad it's not even wearable !

i think it'd make a great work-out piece ..

To stay on topic .. i got a Grey Faerie quest today and I was hoping she'd refer me to the Fountain Faerie but she summoned the Light Faerie instead :(

For the second time in one day, Neopian nobility* :king: has blessed me with a slightly valuable item. This one has the oh-so-appetizing name of Blancmange o_O Yummm...:P

(I'm pretty sure that Clarence Chichester Coggeshale is an English Earl or at least a viscount. I'll ask Jellysundae to confirm. :angel:)

Neopets SHH Blancmange.JPG

OMG blancmange, I LOVED that as a kid, not actually had any since I was a kid, but it's still about, and still in the exact same packaging that it was 40 years ago, too. :laugh:shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGLlpF4Lv7g9P_FGFdA

Blancmange is basically jello made with milk instead of water...I want some now. :laugh:

My lips are sealed about Clarence, one doesn't gossip about things like that you know. :ph34r:

Oh, also! Blancmange - 80s band. These guys were cool.

22 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

Aw, your lady is looking after you, Angeló. ;D

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Aw, your lady is looking after you, Angeló. ;D

yes she is :heart:

i also just got this 

While out for a stroll, darkinvention looks down and finds 5,196 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of The Strengths of Faerie Magic. Enjoy!Faerie magic may be powerful, but it is especially so when combined.

On 4/19/2017 at 4:52 AM, jellysundae said:

OMG blancmange, I LOVED that as a kid, not actually had any since I was a kid, but it's still about, and still in the exact same packaging that it was 40 years ago, too. :laugh:shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGLlpF4Lv7g9P_FGFdA

Blancmange is basically jello made with milk instead of water...I want some now. :laugh:

My lips are sealed about Clarence, one doesn't gossip about things like that you know. :ph34r:

Oh, also! Blancmange - 80s band. These guys were cool.

I wanted to like your post, but I ran out of "likes" today. Dang it!

OMG!!! I LOVED this band! I always watched MTV for hours a day, when they used to play videos!

I've seen Depeche Mode, Wang Chung, Flock of Seagulls, Oingo Boingo, Frankie Goes to Hollywood in concert. I grew up in Southern California, so they all came out there.

I :heart: the 80's! Thank you so much for posting this video. Ah, memories! :wub::rock::whistle::thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

I wanted to like your post, but I ran out of "likes" today. Dang it!

OMG!!! I LOVED this band! I always watched MTV for hours a day, when they used to play videos!

I've seen Depeche Mode, Wang Chung, Flock of Seagulls, Oingo Boingo, Frankie Goes to Hollywood in concert. I grew up in Southern California, so they all came out there.

I :heart: the 80's! Thank you so much for posting this video. Ah, memories! :wub::rock::whistle::thumbsup:

Haha, you are so very welcome! :heart: We were pretty lucky that we were an age that could truly appreciate the music of the 80s, weren't we. :D

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 2, 8, 14, 17, 23, 26. "I hope you win!"

Gaias_Prayer's stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like some food!