Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

1 hour ago, acmerasta said:

hahahahaha... Health Food? :icecream: The Alien Aishas really love the weird, disgusting foods... And just like your real life cats, they love to share with you: Look Ma! See what I brought you? :who-let-rip:

HAHAHA. xD

OMG, I never made that connection, but you're so right. :laughingsmiley:

Meuka slimes up and eats your Numbers and Shapes Soup right out of your inventory! Good news though, it looks like he left you a lovely lump of Snot!

Arrrgh!!!! I was keeping that in my inventory for Kad feeding!!! :angry: :thumbsdown:

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of M*YNCI Fan Book. Enjoy!

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-2-2.jpg
This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

For your efforts, Alafair's level has increased!

I've been trying to avoid raising my level further because it's costing a lot to train at the moment and all of a sudden I'm getting random level increases and faerie quests that increase my level.... :thumbsdown:

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

Why thank you miss. :3

A Scorchio in a pointy, purple hat hands you the Kreldyfloss (TCG) and says, "This will be a nice addition to your album!" Providing Neopets with little or no nutritional value since Y1.

11 hours ago, acmerasta said:

Alafair says, "I want some more faeries! Find me some!" Demanding aren't we? :hmmph:

Haha, I want to give my pet a poke when they get pushy like that, lol.

I've always wished that when they pull the bratty teenager act at Coltzan's Shrine and come out with the "I better get some good stuff out of this!" line, it was intentionally coded to give you the "maniacal laughter in the distance" response. :laughingsmiley:

The Kiko Lake team is collecting donations so they can go to the Altador Cup this year. You donate Balloons. How nice!

Really?? After Roo was soundly beaten by Kiko Lake DAYS ago??! :thumbsdown:

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of 105 Lava Cake Recipes. Enjoy!

I love all of these on this page.  Angelo, I LOVE pirates, as you know, my gallery is full of pirate items, and I hate THAT one.  I feel like telling them, "look at my gallery, I totally support you guys and you are going to steal my NPs or make me walk the plank?"  lol.  @jellysundae, you get tons of good REs while playing NQ2.  Awesome, isn't it?  lol.  I got two of those types that you posted, for over 49,000 nps in one day!  That is ONE reason I love NQ2 so much.

2 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

I got two of those types that you posted, for over 49,000 nps in one day!  That is ONE reason I love NQ2 so much

That's almost like NQ2's bribing people to be its friend.  :laughingsmiley:

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That's almost like NQ2's bribing people to be its friend.  :laughingsmiley:

Ha ha ha, they have to do something to get people to play that boring game, eh?  lol.  I am kidding, I love that boring......er, um, I mean fun, game.

I got a RE while playing solitaire (another RE healthy game- lol).  Bank error in your favor, collect 941 nps.  That was awesome.  It is usually only a couple hundred nps, not usually a whole game's worth.  lol

7 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Ha ha ha, they have to do something to get people to play that boring game, eh?  lol.  I am kidding, I love that boring......er, um, I mean fun, game.

I got a RE while playing solitaire (another RE healthy game- lol).  Bank error in your favor, collect 941 nps.  That was awesome.  It is usually only a couple hundred nps, not usually a whole game's worth.  lol

I def play Solitaire for the REs, lol. It's quite often the stumbling across 20k+ NP lying on the ground too, which certainly brightens MY day! :icecream:

A passing zombie runs into you and doesn't even seem to notice. Once she's gone you realise she dropped a piece of a long lost treasure map!

While playing solitaire of course!:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Nielo said:

I don't think I've ever had a more perfectly timed random event: just as I was looking at my wishlists at JellyNeo, wondering how to go about getting that final secret lab map piece, I got this event:

Final%20lap%20map%20piece%20-%20just%20a

Which is exactly the one I needed. :lmaosmiley:

Ah! Well that's nice isn't it! That makes me feel so much better about the monster trolling it dealt me. :laugh: I'll have a good day some time in the future. =3

EDIT!!!

Wow, today REALLY isn't my day! LOL

hNTR876.png

22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ah! Well that's nice isn't it! That makes me feel so much better about the monster trolling it dealt me. :laugh: I'll have a good day some time in the future. =3

EDIT!!!

Wow, today REALLY isn't my day! LOL

hNTR876.png

Oh man, they really had it in for you yesterday! XD

• 2 weeks later...

Well!

rSkl7df.png

THAT'S not very nice, is it!

He's right down to depressed too, this is gonna take some grinding with toys to make better! *girds loins*

@jellysundae I sent you 2 toys, It will take you to the outer limit!Space Chalet and toy_swinging_chair.gif Swinging Chair that I always leave out in my Inventory for exactly this "situation". My Pets will play with these toys & not get bored with multiple turns on or in them. I hope this will help improve misterFloo's disposition! :wink:

40 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

@jellysundae I sent you 2 toys, It will take you to the outer limit!Space Chalet and toy_swinging_chair.gif Swinging Chair that I always leave out in my Inventory for exactly this "situation". My Pets will play with these toys & not get bored with multiple turns on or in them. I hope this will help improve misterFloo's disposition! :wink:

Thank you very much! :D That space chalet is so cute! I've got him back up to extremely happy now.

A trick I use to shorten the process...I don't click "close and refresh", I click on the item again instead, works just fine and cutting out that step each time gets you through the process a lot faster.

I got an Air Faerie quest, and still having to pick a boon, I decided to go with the refresh a quest one (I still have a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie too), figuring that it wouldn't be too hard to improve on this quest. I was wrong. I still have an Air Faerie quest, only now for an item which I don't already own, unlike the one from the original quest. XD