Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

On 07/08/2017 at 1:55 PM, balloongal247 said:

The pant devil doesn't always steal your items.  The more stuff you have in your inventory, the less likely he'd steal the one good thing...  If you are going to have super expensive stuff that you can't afford to replace in your inventory, then you should fill it with Pant Devil Attractor then he is more likely to steal one of those than the expensive thing or things.  Pant devil may be more likely to strike if your inventory has a high "estimated value" of the items per the item page that means nothing.  Thus the av for taunting the pant devil.

I was really scared when I saw the evil twin because I thought it said that it STOLE a mp but then I though 'wait when did I find this item in the first place'...

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of Furry Faerie Friends. Enjoy!

These are the kinds of things I really like.  I mean, who doesn't like getting a paint brush, morphing potion, or draik egg during a random event?  But I love the ones that I wouldn't necessarily do for myself.  Like the cute little books from the travelling library or the Snazzy outfits from Clarence Chichester Coggeshale.  I LOVE love the outfits and/or pieces of outfits he gives.  These are the things that I wouldn't really buy for myself, but when I get them, I get all giddy and happy.

4 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of Furry Faerie Friends. Enjoy!

These are the kinds of things I really like.  I mean, who doesn't like getting a paint brush, morphing potion, or draik egg during a random event?  But I love the ones that I wouldn't necessarily do for myself.  Like the cute little books from the travelling library or the Snazzy outfits from Clarence Chichester Coggeshale.  I LOVE love the outfits and/or pieces of outfits he gives.  These are the things that I wouldn't really buy for myself, but when I get them, I get all giddy and happy.

I'm just imagining how thrilled I'd be if the traveling library was a RL thing, it's just so appealing. If I got handed a cool book, I'd feel like it was a reward for actually getting myself outside. :angel:

Clarence gave me something cool last week, it's species specific so none of my pets can wear it, but I still appreciate the thought. :D

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Halloween Y14 Goodie Bag.

Huh. 2nd Goodie Bag from this plushie.

EDIT: I got a slimesicle and ectoplasm nachos :/

Just about caught Tarla;

You won a prize:
Secret Laboratory Map 

This is a part of a map leading to the secret laboratory.  Collect all 9 pieces to reveal the path!

:D

Bank error in your favour. Collect 595 NP.

Oh, I also lost HP from the Wheel of Mediocrity and gained a disease from the Wheel of Excitement...

Lotta posts today... is this allowed?

Just about caught Tarla;

You won a prize:
Secret Laboratory Map 

This is a part of a map leading to the secret laboratory.  Collect all 9 pieces to reveal the path!

5 minutes ago, lordnuggets said:

Lotta posts today... is this allowed?

Just about caught Tarla;

You won a prize:
Secret Laboratory Map 

No it is not....  You are supposed to edit one post to add the subsequent things if you need to post multiple times in a row.  Congrats for the lab map and goodie bag though.

2 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

No it is not....  You are supposed to edit one post to add the subsequent things if you need to post multiple times in a row.  Congrats for the lab map and goodie bag though.

Yeah, I thought it wasn't... Thanks, I'll fix it now

How do I delete posts?

No clue.  I don't know if it's possible for non mods to do.  I don't see any way to delete my post.  Maybe report it?  I think I've seen where someone has told someone to report their post or topic if they need it deleted.

You feel a chill and a bit lighter... GAH, a ghost just stole 531 NP from you!

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Grubwich. Gross.

You have completed a quest for an Air Faerie.
air-faerie-2-1.jpg
Oh, you have no idea! You have just saved Neopia! Well, Neopian fashion, anyway.

For your efforts, Alafair's speed has increased!

"Here, have Flat Bread," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

"Here, have Haystack Potato Chips," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

These potato chips may be a little dry.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:52 AM, jellysundae said:

I'm just imagining how thrilled I'd be if the traveling library was a RL thing, it's just so appealing. If I got handed a cool book, I'd feel like it was a reward for actually getting myself outside. :angel:

Clarence gave me something cool last week, it's species specific so none of my pets can wear it, but I still appreciate the thought. :D

yeah, I notice that a lot with Clarence, but, like you said, it's a nice thought.  I got real lucky today:

A Scorchio in a pointy, purple hat hands you the Chomp! (TCG) and says, "This will be a nice addition to your album!"

Then like two dailies later I got this:

While out for a stroll, karinapiolin looks down and finds 48,409 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

I really like getting the cards, even though I don't buy any myself, lol, the only ones I have are from REs.  lol

OMG! I am so lucky today.  I now got this:  

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!
Then while doing negg breaker, I got this:  The negg slowly opens, revealing a prize!

pot_poog_red.gif
Red Poogle Morphing Potion
Today was DEFINITELY a good Dailies and RE day for me!  I haven't gotten so many goodies and NPs in one day, EVER!!!!
I guess I did get a lot of it when I was playing NQ2.  Got a lot of things like this while playing that.

6 hours ago, rntracy1 said:
Today was DEFINITELY a good Dailies and RE day for me!  I haven't gotten so many goodies and NPs in one day, EVER!!!!

Makes you feel so great, doesn't it?! I got the finding a pile of NP one yesterday, but it was "only" 10k, first time in a while for that one for me. Sakhmet Solitaire's where I get that the most.

That 10k from Illusen...I don't get that very often at all, she's too busy stalking @Angeló :laughingsmiley:

I'm the exact same with the cards, I've got no interest in buying them, but it's cool and interesting when I get handed them! lol. Weelll...having said I have no interest in buying them...I guess that's a lie, having just looked at my album (that's not easy to get to, is it!) I can feel a little urge to fill all those blank spaces...:ph34r:

Oh, ignore me saying it's hard to get to, there's a direct link on the quick stock page. :rolleyes:

My scratchcards for today;

Race for Riches 1: 10,000!

Race for Riches 2: 10,000!

Terror Trove 1: Nothing

Terror Trove 2: Plushie

Terror Trove 3: Nothing

Crypt of Chance 1: Nothing

Crypt of Chance 2: Nothing

Crypt of Chance 3: Nothing

Crypt of Chance 4: Evil Snowballs! (I actually scratched off 4 of a kind here)

Crypt of Chance 5: Nothing (THREE 2 of a kinds lol)

(btw if anyone else is as obsessed with scratchcard results as I am, you can see them here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6D6Rl4PeNG13qEiiSJ0Zah8W5RllyKFXWqVBjfMyA7I0iXg/viewanalytics)

Just about caught Tarla again today: Lucky you.
Tarla dropped a few things on her way out.
Dark Kyrii Tales

King Skarl Says:
That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 182 out of 1000!
Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

Something Has Happened!
moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Coltzan: lordnuggets feels faster!

Geraptiku: I found it! You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry. 

bd_ger_goldtalisman.gif codestone7.gif

You also stuff 1,143 Neopoints in your pockets! 

TDMBGPOP: 

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Zafara Kaleidoscope!

Forgotten Shore: You have received 2,000 Neopoints

I swear the shore used to give out way more in the past?

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:33 AM, ShadowDT said:

07hgY9M.png

Not quite as good as one above but I was in shock when I saw this! I had to double check my NP to make sure it actually happened :dance:

It's still pretty great though!! I LOVE getting those.  You get them a lot playing NQ2 and, like Jellysundae said, Sakhmet Solitaire.  I just got another great one playing solitaire:

An old sea captain-turned-governor hands you a piece of a treasure map. "Keep hold of this," he whispers. "It's quite valuable." He then strolls away as if nothing had happened.

@jellysundae said:  having just looked at my album (that's not easy to get to, is it!) I can feel a little urge to fill all those blank spaces...:ph34r:

Oh, ignore me saying it's hard to get to, there's a direct link on the quick stock page. :rolleyes:

You are right! The first time I got a card I clicked on "put card into your album."  Then I couldn't find my album anywhere.  I thought I had lost my card:ohno01:.  Luckily, everyone here at TDN is so great, and they knew where the link was and I found my album with my card:dance:.

9 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

You are right! The first time I got a card I clicked on "put card into your album."  Then I couldn't find my album anywhere.  I thought I had lost my card:ohno01:.  Luckily, everyone here at TDN is so great, and they knew where the link was and I found my album with my card:dance:.

I find it really weird that the pop-up just shuts down, and doesn't give the standard "refresh or go to ____" options. :guiltysmiley:

6 hours ago, Zafie said:

ha8m98m.png

This one shook me (literally) and I have to say that was very creative of them to do. I liked it! 

Yes! Totally freaked me out for a second the first time it happened to me.

Once I realised what was going on I couldn't stop laughing. It must have been SO much fun being a member of TNT when all this was being developed...can you imagine?

"I've got an idea! How about an RE where it's an earthquake, and the screen image actually shakes, can we do that?"

"AWESOME idea *ponders* yeah that can totally happen, let's do this!"

Dollars to doughnuts whoever dreamt this one up didn't tell everyone, they just quietly snuck the code in there and waited for the shrieks when it hit one of the other team members, that's totally what I'd have done. :ph34r:

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-1-1.jpg
This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Alafair's defence, strength, and health have increased!
What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

Since the faerie quest event, my very LAST faerie quest was from the Grey Faerie.  I had this gut feeling she was going to give me a fountain dip.  IDK why I felt that way because I had gotten other quests from her during the event.  However this time, something just told me.  But, I already had a dip waiting for me, so I didn't finish the quest (just in case).  I didn't KNOW, but I didn't want to lose one of my dips in case she decided to do that.  I had no DREAM pet, since I have had soooooooo many fountain dips already (I know- hate me- lol). I have been in this "horrible" predicament quite a few times before actually.  Usually it is the ACTUAL fountain faerie with the request, and I have to use my "waiting dip" before completing my current quest.  So anyway, this Grey Faerie quest has been sitting uncompleted for MONTHS now.  I just completed it due to winning the fresh request boon.  And lo and behold, my gut feeling was correct:dance::

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!