Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

5 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

An Alien Aisha gives you a Ultimate Nerkmid! Maybe it's time for a trip to the Vending Machine....

Nice, all they ever give me is disgusting food. xD

The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 5,641 NP to take it away!

That left me with 11np.

Then, about 5 hours later...

The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 88 NP to take it away!

^That was all of the np I had on hand, because I hadn't fully replenished my on-hand np from the first one.

Edited by balloongal247

Something has happened
                                   Hrm... I'll let you play Fashion Fever three more times today. You'll need the practice if you want to be as good as me!

That's pretty cool.  I can use the extra points.  Yippee!!

An Alien Aisha gives you a Average Nerkmid! Maybe it's time for a trip to the Vending Machine....

Whoo hoo!!!

On 8/26/2017 at 10:41 AM, lordnuggets said:

Went here for dubloon splitting and accidentally made a profit :P

Screenshot_13.png

I was wondering if this actually happened... been trying for the avatar a while now o_O

Meanwhile.... You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-1-1.jpg
This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Alafair's defence, strength, and health have increased!

23 minutes ago, acmerasta said:

I was wondering if this actually happened... been trying for the avatar a while now o_O

The avatar?  Are you thinking of Bon Appetit? Because that's Kelp, not The Golden Dubloon.  I'm thinking because they said they were splitting dubloons, they were at The Golden Dubloon.

I got Bon Appetit the first time I got leftovers from Kelp, I think, which only happened for me when I bought from all menus (but not every time)

I don't know if you HAVE to, I had to.  I was going with most bloated as well, and with just the cocktail never got leftovers.  I think you have a better chance of leftovers from all menus, because it's easier to drink a drink when full than to eat 4 courses...

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

A Crumpet Mongering suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

While out for a stroll, karinapiolin looks down and finds 27,047 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

While playing solitaire.  Get pretty good REs while playing solitaire.

Clarence Chichester Coggeshale hands you this Neovian Lady Grarrl Hat and Wig and tells you it would be a smashing addition to any ensemble.

Whoa! Tatofase has suddenly gained a level! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

Clarence Chichester Coggeshale hands you this Long Orange Dress and tells you it would be a smashing addition to any ensemble.

I like the dress alright, but can someone please tell me why, when I copy and paste, my images are coming up like this?  It is very strange.  Lol