Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

4 hours ago, Jena92 said:

Topper_kiko looks on the ground and finds  48,850 points

I've not had that RE for a while (shows I've not been playing Sakhmet Solitaire much lately!) it's amazing when it happens, isn't it! :D

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of Purple and Orange - The Truth. Enjoy!

I'm trying every page in Neopia to try to find the mist.  I got some other REs too, but I only post the more interesting ones.

Note to self: If you are going to decide to play Extravagance in hopes of the avatar, have battle pet active, as it can apparently give +5 strength as well....  +5 strength on my battle pet at the Ninja school would have actually been worth the 100k.  On my secondary pet who is still at the Krawk Island school, and that only occasionally for fun, not so much.  I mean, I spun it knowing I was wasting 100k, but seeing that it could have not been a waste and was just because I switched my active back a few minutes before makes it worse.

I know it's not entirely random event, but I couldn't find an extravagance thread.

2 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

Note to self: If you are going to decide to play Extravagance in hopes of the avatar, have battle pet active, as it can apparently give +5 strength as well....  +5 strength on my battle pet at the Ninja school would have actually been worth the 100k.  On my secondary pet who is still at the Krawk Island school, and that only occasionally for fun, not so much.  I mean, I spun it knowing I was wasting 100k, but seeing that it could have not been a waste and was just because I switched my active back a few minutes before makes it worse.

I know it's not entirely random event, but I couldn't find an extravagance thread.

I've not seriously looked into this wheel yet, so I wasn't aware of this potential bonus. Very good to know! :D

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-2.jpg
Thank you! Now, to give you your justly earned reward...

For your efforts, Alafair's defence has increased!

You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-2-2.jpg
You know, this quest-giving business is easier than I thought it would be.

For your efforts, Alafair's strength has increased!

7 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I didn't screenshot the random event, but I got one that said my active pet sneezed so hard she permanently lost a health point. Unfortunately, my battle pet was my active pet :(

I've had that happen!!

The air was blue for several minutes after that, I can tell you!  :blush:  :laugh:

The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 5,149 NP to take it away! :bike:

COME ON!!!!!:axehead:  I am trying to get my points built up to buy gifts for TDN friends and THIS!  Really?!!  ROTFL:guitar:(the closest to a violin) LOL

Balloongal247 said: "You happen upon a traveling library and are given a free copy of Purple and Orange - The Truth. Enjoy!"

I LOVE getting books from the traveling library.  IDK why, I just do. 

image.png

3 hours ago, lakecat said:

Now this is a lie. I play with him everyday. (See attachment).

I'm starting to lose faith in my pet's honesty. Or Neopia's. :ohno01: :laugh:

Neopets SHH J88KK bored.JPG

Neopets J88KK delighted.JPG

Neopets are clearly just pathological liars, aren't they? xD

Other examples being:

Saying it's been so long since they trained that they feel really weak - when they are currently doing a training course

Saying they're hungry - when they're really bloated.

:laugh:

Maybe they need therapy? :arrowhead:

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:49 AM, jellysundae said:

Neopets are clearly just pathological liars, aren't they? xD

Other examples being:

Saying it's been so long since they trained that they feel really weak - when they are currently doing a training course

Saying they're hungry - when they're really bloated.

:laugh:

Maybe they need therapy? :arrowhead:

OMG! YES, totally.  I can't stand the one where you lose stats because they feel weak when they ACTUALLY TRAINING at that very moment and had just completed a course prior to.  Another one that gets me is their selfishness. lol.  When you give them a toy and they say, "Thanks, but all the other pets have more toys."  How ungrateful.  lol.  

image.png and here it is. lol

I got TWO random events in a row today, Bank error in your favor, collect 2,045 the second time and one thousand some odd dollars the first time.  I was refreshing the shop wiz, so that was nice, but it has never happened before that I got it twice in a row.  Woohoo.:happydance:

1 hour ago, rntracy1 said:

OMG! YES, totally.  I can't stand the one where you lose stats because they feel weak when they ACTUALLY TRAINING at that very moment and had just completed a course prior to.  Another one that gets me is their selfishness. lol.  When you give them a toy and they say, "Thanks, but all the other pets have more toys."  How ungrateful.  lol.  

image.png and here it is. lol

I got TWO random events in a row today, Bank error in your favor, collect 2,045 the second time and one thousand some odd dollars the first time.  I was refreshing the shop wiz, so that was nice, but it has never happened before that I got it twice in a row.  Woohoo.:happydance:

My "favourite" is when you visit Coltzan and they're all, "I'd better get something good out of this".

Pleases me SO much when Coltzan's response is to basically blow a raspberry at them. :laugh:

I got handed Nachos and Cheese Ice Cream by an Alien Aisha today 55077.gif?562

I'd eat that. :ph34r: