Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

queen-faerie-2-1.jpg
You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, darkinvention's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

i had to pay 8500 NP but worth it 

image.png.0018f67767b7186823fc32040fa99b81.png

Thank you so much! You're so kind to me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!
Thanks for completing that quest for me - I really appreciate it. As a reward, you can go into the fountain and select a great new colour! Almost any colour you want!

Choose a new colour for Thurble5!

OF COURSE WE CHOOSE CANDY!!!!
WOW!!!! Thurble5 really looks good now!

:dance:So happy now!:happydance:Finally got it! :hair::thumbsup:

11 hours ago, kayahtik said:

A Neopets 18th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

I still worry about what she's going to drop on people if she's NOT in a good mood. xD

Maybe that happens already; but because she's such a good aim, and because she's mad, they get a chunk of rock on the head so no-one else ever finds out . . . :bigeyed:

On 2/8/2018 at 8:05 PM, kayahtik said:

A Neopets 18th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

At least it wasn't a brick fireplace! She did that to my Pet once before, OUCH! :confused::crying_anim::ohno01:

From The Petpet Laboratory 

The creepy Kookith quickly grabs Frankie and runs straight into the laboratory. Since you and Thurble5 are too big to follow, you poke your head in the door to witness the fate of the little Petpet.

sludgy_green.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

You should come back tomorrow and try again!  I thought the Starry Spyven spyven_starry.gif wasn't a good match for Thurble5, but I didn't want Frankie to look like Toxic Waste !:hmmph:I guess I'll try again tomorrow?!

the REs continue today...

logging into my guild: The Something Has Happened superimposed on top of our lovely background (Wish I was better at capturing screenies)

The Skeith Banker says Bank error in your favour. Collect 501 NP and my Guild's Banner below reads 

All You Need is Love...
Actually looks rather funny to say that the Skeith Banker needs LOVE!:lmaosmiley:

2-16-18 @Musical_Shoyru Aria, I got the Toxic Slime sludgy_green.gif to change to halloween_triffin.gif a Halloween Triffin??? Is this an OK petpet for your Candy Kougra, Thurble5? It sort of looks like a 'candy' thingy you might get as a Halloween treat...maybe...sort of? Let me know!

11 minutes ago, maypls said:

You hear a loud explosion before Vux Codestone falls out of the sky and into your lap.

Oh! Well that's nice! Not heard of this RE before. :D

On 2/6/2018 at 7:40 PM, Angeló said:
queen-faerie-2-1.jpg
You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, darkinvention's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

i had to pay 8500 NP but worth it 

Is Fayora having out of body experiences? She's stuck in the Infirmary right now but giving out quests and reopening her store? LOL:laughingsmiley:. I can understand the other faeries giving out quests... they need stuff for the war effort probably.....

While out for a stroll, Alafair looks down and finds 48,914 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

You happen across a mystical codestone and promptly pick it up. Time for training!

31 minutes ago, acmerasta said:

Is Fyora having out of body experiences? She's stuck in the Infirmary right now but giving out quests and reopening her store?

IT'S A TRAP!

Seriously though, all these potions we've been giving her aren't to heal her, oh no! They are to keep her sedated while Sloth is perfecting his Fyora clones. He's currently testing the latest model's quest giving abilities out . . .

The creepy Kookith quickly grabs Meowth and runs straight into the laboratory. Since you and pikachu979 are too big to follow, you poke your head in the door to witness the fate of the little Petpet.

labray.gif

Meowth was a Mazzew petpet_mazzew.gif The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to                                                                        rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired... 

petpet_krawk_white.gif Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

You should come back tomorrow and try again!  Umm, a White Krawk is pretty awesome!  So I vote NO for another Petpet Zap! :lmaosmiley:

NOW, if pikachu979 could turn into something cool, it started as a Christmas Lupe and is now a Green Kacheek.:oneeyed01:

16 hours ago, BEE. said:

Boochi fires his ray gun at OfficerFinn, but thankfully he misses!

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: ...i'm glad he missed.

oh they changed it .. he ALWAYS misses now .. they just kept him around to be a BD challenger when he appears for the first time ...

they also removed the color-changing RE's like those that will turn your active pet into a BASIC colour 

Is Fayora having out of body experiences? She's stuck in the Infirmary right now but giving out quests and reopening her store? LOL

i suppose it's a hologram :D 

Faerie Quests

She asked for Mask Making 2,300 np

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-2.jpg
Perfect. You surprise me, Neopian. I'm pleased you were able to complete my task.

For your efforts, Alafair's defence has increased!

You happen across a mystical codestone and promptly pick it up. Time for training!