Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

1 hour ago, Duma said:

image.png.795ba65ce142c3d8dfdc5537722cf50c.png

Wow. That was ALL I had on hand. I'm glad I deposited the 81k I had from my dailies before this happened. If it's an RE that takes all your NP that you have on hand it could be bad!

Seems the limit this RE can take's unknown at the moment.

The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner X NP to take it away!

Effect: Neopoints are removed from your on hand total (between 5,027 and 6,000 Neopoints). Note: This Random Event has been acting different lately, and may take more than 6,000 Neopoints.

Time to be grateful there's enough REs for this to not turn up too often!

2 hours ago, Duma said:

image.png.795ba65ce142c3d8dfdc5537722cf50c.png

Wow. That was ALL I had on hand. I'm glad I deposited the 81k I had from my dailies before this happened. If it's an RE that takes all your NP that you have on hand it could be bad!

I had that happen before but I had less than 1K on hand and it took all of it. :D That's why I never keep over 2K on hand at a time. 

You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-2-2.jpg
Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

Alafair's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!

You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-1-2.jpg
Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

Alafair's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!

The Petpet Laboratory 

The creepy Kookith quickly grabs Spiffy and runs straight into the laboratory. Since you and Thurble5 are too big to follow, you poke your head in the door to witness the fate of the little Petpet. 

labray.gif 

khonsu_spotted.gif

Spiffy shall now be known as Spiffy. How nice. 

Okay, maybe not that nice. Lets hope you have better luck tomorrow.

Yeah, NICE is NOT the word I would've picked for the SAME EXACT name! :confused::sad01_anim: Hope for better LUCK tomorrow? That's the story of my LIFE!!!:lmaosmiley:

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

The Petpet Laboratory 

The creepy Kookith quickly grabs Spiffy and runs straight into the laboratory. Since you and Thurble5 are too big to follow, you poke your head in the door to witness the fate of the little Petpet. 

labray.gif 

khonsu_spotted.gif

Spiffy shall now be known as Spiffy. How nice. 

Okay, maybe not that nice. Lets hope you have better luck tomorrow.

Yeah, NICE is NOT the word I would've picked for the SAME EXACT name! :confused::sad01_anim: Hope for better LUCK tomorrow? That's the story of my LIFE!!!:lmaosmiley:

I think this ray has a problem. It never used to change a pet's name to the same name, and now it does it all the time.

This is what being fueled by Achyfi for years does to a brain, even a mechanical one!

The Petpet Laboratory 

The creepy Kookith quickly grabs Amiralu and runs straight into the laboratory. Since you and Leonard5ty are too big to follow, you poke your head in the door to witness the fate of the little Petpet. 

labray.gif 

shpp_kazeriu_purple.gif Amiralu   changes to   sklyde_rainbow.gif Rainbow Sklyde

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

:lmaosmiley: Cool! In a creepy way :guiltysmiley: Definitely different. 

Other randomness,    Pokemon_Kougra_2         4.png changed to be  4.png

The Previous Owner didn't name their pet very well. Question: What do I do with the many painted clothes left in my closet?  I have an Elephante Hat (when she drank a Golden potion, she got a new hat?) and Elephante Christmas Clothes, Mystery Island Gelert's Wig & Necklace (really cute, but why didn't they stay on the Pet when I put it back into the Pound to be adopted?), a Fire Bruce's Bowtie (same deal), a Yellow Usul's Headband & Bow (again, the same deal), and a Purple Ixi Collar (also-same). I worry I'm too close to the Closet 's cap of 650 items when I have 542, not counting what my Pets have on. :( 

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

The Petpet Laboratory 

The creepy Kookith quickly grabs Amiralu and runs straight into the laboratory. Since you and Leonard5ty are too big to follow, you poke your head in the door to witness the fate of the little Petpet. 

labray.gif 

shpp_kazeriu_purple.gif Amiralu   changes to   sklyde_rainbow.gif Rainbow Sklyde

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

:lmaosmiley: Cool! In a creepy way :guiltysmiley: Definitely different. 

Other randomness,    Pokemon_Kougra_2         4.png changed to be  4.png

The Previous Owner didn't name their pet very well. Question: What do I do with the many painted clothes left in my closet?  I have an Elephante Hat (when she drank a Golden potion, she got a new hat?) and Elephante Christmas Clothes, Mystery Island Gelert's Wig & Necklace (really cute, but why didn't they stay on the Pet when I put it back into the Pound to be adopted?), a Fire Bruce's Bowtie (same deal), a Yellow Usul's Headband & Bow (again, the same deal), and a Purple Ixi Collar (also-same). I worry I'm too close to the Closet 's cap of 650 items when I have 542, not counting what my Pets have on. :( 

Unfortunately the clothing does not transfer with the pet. The cool thing about it is you can dress, say, a pirate hissi in desert hissi clothing.  Or even mix and match clothing.  I don't know if these pet colors actually exist, but you get the idea.  Say, a chocolate hissi, with royal and pirate clothing.  Now, IDK how good that would look, LOL, but, if those colors exist, and you have the clothing, you could mix and match. 

As far as the closet limit.  There is technically NOT a 650 item cap.  If you go into your preferences, you can turn it off.  The reason for having it on is because it can take longer to load the more items you have.  

BTW, love the rainbow Sklyde!

Not been paying your bills eh? The Tax Beast arrives and takes 10% of your Neopoints away!

got marrow taxed for 320k in late february
lost a rainbow jubjub morphing potion to an RE a few days ago
and now the tax beast gets me >__>

It's not really the money that annoys me (he took ~80k). It's the principle. Can I live?

The Ghost Lupe growls, "Dont go to the Mystery Island!"

EDIT:

Whoa! Taffieh has suddenly gotten stronger! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

I LOVE the Battle faerie! xD

EDIT #2: few mins later...

A Vandagyre Boy Folk Dancer Shoes suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Bank error in your favor. Collect 572 Np.

Moments Later :biggrin::biggrin:

Good afternoon, sir or madam. It seems we may have made a slight error with your account. Nothing to worry about, though; everything is just fine now. We've even reset your daily interest for today, so please stop on by to collect it. Please accept this Virtupets Toaster with our compliments.

Congratulations on a BRAND! NEW! TOASTER! *canned applause*

After not having had a Faerie Quest in... 6 months? More? I don't actually remember - I got the exact same Earth Faerie quest for a Magic Vial both yesterday and today. o_O

*Edit: And I just got another Earth Faerie Quest (although not for a Magic Vial this time). I think she might be stalking me.

• 2 weeks later...

No perk required for me, just someone in the stock market's got a big hole in his pocket, I think!

While out for a stroll, Tatofase looks down and finds 5,038 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

So stocks for just 10k, AND a nice little windfall too, and now I'll be off before some broker realises. :ph34r: