Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 1:10 PM, Nielo said:

After not having had a Faerie Quest in... 6 months? More? I don't actually remember - I got the exact same Earth Faerie quest for a Magic Vial both yesterday and today. o_O

*Edit: And I just got another Earth Faerie Quest (although not for a Magic Vial this time). I think she might be stalking me.

any idea where to get one? hahaha she wants another one from me :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts on topic. This is for sharing random events. Faerie Quest Help thread is here.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The Pant Devil's evil twin hands you Yellow Draik Morphing Potion, stolen from his brother. He flies away cackling madly.

If I'd gotten this several years ago, I'd have literally fainted, lol. It's still very very awesome, though! That's nearly 500k that just fell on my lap :biggrin:

Blast, the screenshot is too big.  Eh.  I got a SUPER RARE ITEM from the snowager today!  An ice blasted wig :P  First time I've gotten something aside from junk or scratchcards from it, I think.

Edit:  And my faerie quest today was from the FOUNTAIN FAERIE! *squeals*  Omg, and right after I got all of my pets painted, too, LOL!  Guess it's time for me to make a second account.  

While out for a stroll, darkinvention looks down and finds 28,522 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

a bit later

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-2-2.jpg
Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

darkinvention's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie. (She asked for a Mallard)
grey-faerie-2-2.jpg
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Light faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has brightened Alafair's outlook with a new level!

I don't know why, but I just LOVE the travelling library RE. I get so excited when I get that one.  I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy. lol?‍♂️  However, what are they trying to tell me by giving me a book with that title? lol?

travellinglibrary2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Duma said:

Doing my dailies today I got 2! random events:

image.png

image.png

AND I got Sneezles from Expellibox. Neopets was generous! LOL

That's AWESOME!  I LOVE Clarence and his clothes for some reason.  Don't ask me why.  I guess because they look so snazzy.  I love the traveling library too.  I don't mind the NPs on the ground or given by Illusen either.  LOL Congrats on the great REs.  Sorry about the Sneezles.

• 3 weeks later...

T_T

Tatofase loses 1 HP and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some endurance training?

• 2 weeks later...