Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

image.png.727fe51f99c25019457a59a2425f4397.png I thought I had bought Insurance for my Neohome? insurance5.gif Apparently I had zero Insurance jubjub_grey_bounce.gif so...FIXED THAT with Insurance

You currently have Peophin Platinum (Level 5) protecting your Classic Neohome.

Current Cost per Room : 180 NP
Rooms : 11
Current Valuation : 1,980 NP

Max Upgrade Reached 

So next time, I'm covered!       gorm_ursula_splash.gif

12 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

@jellysundae Does this mean that Tatofase is now a vampire? blumaroo_halloween.gif Like Edward from "Twilight"? So he'll *sparkle* now? shmoonzle_glitter_day.gif :lmaosmiley:

I REALLY hope not‼ ?

Got something extra at the Money Tree today. ☺️

image.thumb.png.56a60a6b1ea74906887f79fa7ac0762c.png

• 4 weeks later...

First thing this morning, Clarence Chichester Coggeshale gives me this Long Orange Dress...

image.png.0ee8fe4e28f4ba6516ecd521c6d8575b.png

Can we just say that his name is ree-dic-ul-ous-ly LOOOONNNGGG???!!! Clarence CC, OK? Saves time. This is an ugly dress, I'm sorry, but it is. I'll probably donate this when Granny Hobgobblin (whatever her name is) comes begging for Charity Corner again. Hey Clarence fits right in with the CC, right? :lmaosmiley:

And now as I pick up a few np from my Shop Till, I run into Nigel the Stockbroker Chia, who has Stock advice...

image.png.b75f22cb974c39f4956ec4d477ca35f9.png 

REALLY??? Am I supposed to take this guy seriously? He is talking on a paper cup with string?! :lmaosmiley: Why don't we just ask a homeless Neopet from the Pound because it would be the same level of knowledge, I think. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 5:15 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

image.png.b75f22cb974c39f4956ec4d477ca35f9.png 

REALLY??? Am I supposed to take this guy seriously? He is talking on a paper cup with string?! :lmaosmiley: Why don't we just ask a homeless Neopet from the Pound because it would be the same level of knowledge, I think. 

I never noticed this before. Midnight, you crack me up. ?

Nigel's CLEARLY not a real stockbroker is he, I mean just 20np commission... REALLY?! ?

Meanwhile for me...

image.thumb.png.0cdeda14029ea52c0c545794ff57b957.png

?

This book is about an Orange Grundo that couldnt figure out why other Grundos werent as happy as him.The Happy Orange Grundo

Got this book from the traveling Library

I'm happy as it's Orange :) 

Also I have this plushie in my inventory and I have no idea where it came from 

Aww, a colourful little Lutari Neopet plushie!  Oh so squeezable!

I just bought something I'd been saving for, and it was on the trading post unexpectedly so I hadn't had time to save enough to have neopoints left over. Basically, I'm down to very little neopoints, so this was more irritating than it had to be. 

grrrr.PNG

Something Has Happened!

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of Neggery Notes. Enjoy!

image.png.cd35c6152db55373049dbe334e4158e7.png