1. 1. Vote for your favourite entry!

• The Dark Shall Come (TheCookieDragon)
    • Evil Cat (Xepha)
    • Crazy Dog (AnnaTheNinja)
    • Lollipop Robbers (7r6)
    • Evil Brother (Amie)
    • DOOM Warrior (Azzur)

I voted :D

I voted, but that evil brother one freakes me out.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count. Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well since AA and Tom aren't online, I shall do it for them!!! The voting is now OVER!! We have a WINNER!!! I shall however let AA and Tom announce the rest and give the prizes out :D

Congrats Xepha!!!

AA is busy with school work at the moment and I have no idea where Tom has disappeared too, but I guess it wont be long until the officially make their statements :D

Yes, this contest is officially closed. Congratulations to all winners and participants! :D

Now, I just have to wait for Tom to get on so we can finalise the prizes. :yes:

Wow. I came in third. Dude. -blinkblink- I actually won something. You'll have to excuse me, 'cause that doesn't happen very often. Anyway, I'm back from my hiatus. I got distracted by real life and the installation of a cable modem. Woot for the 6Mb/s speed! Oh yeah, and thank you to everyone who voted for me! Congrats, Xepha & Lolli!

Very sorry for my recent disappearance, I was pinned down with school and my computer also died, but it's all better now. Congrats to Xepha for winning this art contest. Myself and AA shall discuss the prizes and they should be handed out soon (unless he's done it already)

Anyway, this contest is officially CLOSED!!! Could a mod please close this topic?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.