I'm back! :)

Zac

Well, as some of you guys might have noticed I took a little one month hiatus from TDN to get my head on straight. But, I'm back and ready to start posting once again! However, I think Neopets has lost it's creative spark, so I definitely won't be as active there anymore. :(

Anyone want to pop in and say hello? :P

Guest Sandi

Hey. Yesh, Neo has lost its cute and creative spark. Ever since the layout/redraws/customization thing last year.

Rules are too strict now, I figure TNT is tired of making it fun )=

Guest Levy

I left it before the new layout and I thought it was boring. Viacom has ruined it. I would rather it be run by scientologists than by a bunch of capitalists who still shove advertisements down your throats even though you may have premium. (IE; TV commercials)

I agree with you there, although I'm not really put off enough to quit just yet.

Anyway, welcome back to the forums Zac! Care for a cookie? :P

*pulls out the pie cannon* I guess we can use this of you too *starts shooting pies*

Welcome back!!

I left it before the new layout and I thought it was boring. Viacom has ruined it. I would rather it be run by scientologists than by a bunch of capitalists who still shove advertisements down your throats even though you may have premium. (IE; TV commercials)

Well, It not the rules or anything, but it just isn't.... fun.... there's nothing that really grabs me. :P

I agree with you there, although I'm not really put off enough to quit just yet.

Anyway, welcome back to the forums Zac! Care for a cookie? :P

*puts on anti-DOOM hat* Don't mind if I do....

Hey Zac! Of course, we had noticed that you were missing. So welcome back to TDN. :)

Thanks, Its nice to back! Nice signature, by the way! ;) Spiffy.

:O AHH! It's ZAC! *tackles*

Why leave me for sooooo long? xD

*tackles back* Morgan, nice to see you! Happy Early Birthday! In case, I can't get online on the 25th. ^_^

Zac, you are totally awesome. Welcome back. :)

I miss our random MSN chats. ;)

Tell me something I don't know. Just Kidding. It good to see you...your set hurts my eyes! Too....bright.... =/

Same here! Remember the celery hats? :P

*pulls out the pie cannon* I guess we can use this of you too *starts shooting pies*

Welcome back!!

:) Thanks for the comment about my sig. It's one of my favorite set so far. Yay!

So, you did miss quite a few things. You should come on msn so TJ and I could kidnap you in a random chat with whoever else will be around ;p.

Not much.. But we started throwing pies at each other in Welcome thread (just to reinforce the rest of TDN insanity and my normality :P) and well somehow we made a welcoming pie cannon. Beautiful ain't it? *dodges a pie, that hits Morgan in the head*

*Hands Zac some cookies* No worries, DOOM doesn't tamper with its cookies now - they're all a special delicious blend for anybody who gets hungry. :yes:

*dodges incoming pies*

Guest Sandi

Rumored, Viacom will change neopets to "NeoStudios".

*begin*

Because, Studios sounds so dang cool!

I mean, its like, a studio. Thats where like, Movies get filmed!

*end sarcasm*

Anyways, I'd rather it be shut down than ran by either one of those. I'll take my site and time elsewhere.

I plan to make a new site, looser rules, different age group boards, standard html, Post apocalyptic ^_^ perhaps

Hey welcome back Zac! *unintentional rhyme*

I didn't know you that well before you left, but hopefully I'll get to know you better now...

I'll see you around the forums :D

You take too long to get to the new posts, so I kind of stole it *runs away with the cannon*

Well according to his profile he joined back in November of '06, so that makes at least 1 and a half years. :yes: But I seem to remember him from further back than that...

I seem to remember you as the person with the Turmac-themed set who posted on the board for the now-disbanded Metroid Galaxy guild.

Anyway, welcome back! And take off that silly hat, it'll blow off in the wind. *creates gale-force winds*