Woot!

Zac

Well, today, I popped into Neopets to see the userlookup spotlight and on the page I got Something Has happened! You have found a Draik Transmorgification Potion on the ground. Lucky You!

I guess Random Events can be forgiving. Discuss! :)

:grrr: No fair! I haven't had a RE in ages, then again the last one I got was worth 1.4Mil :P So I guess I can't complain. Congrats Zac!! What you going to do with it?

My last one was about a month ago and it was a Green Ranaka Bead :) I was quite stocked when I found out how much it was worth :yes: But other than that I have only had a Green Petpet Paintbrush which was 60K (but that was AGGGGES ago).

Wow, lucky you Zac! Are to going to use it or sell it?

I've never gotten anything worthwhile from a Random Event, but I'm sure I'll get something good eventually.

Congrats on your luck.

Mmmmh I rarely receive valuable SHH. Lucky you! ^_^

The mutant draik is probably the best mutant pet in my opinion. *jealous* :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations! I'm never that lucky. XD Best RE I ever had was worth 400k, and I've been playing for about 3 years now...

I was wondering... for those of you who don't get many random events... Oftentimes when I'm watching a movie on TV, I'll have my laptop on and just click the refresh button every few seconds. I usually get a random event or two... Is that bad that I do that? I've never gotten anything so good at a Draik Tranmogrification Potion, mind you, but I wouldn't be upset if I did.

Apparently it's fine as long as you click the refresh button yourself, and don't get a program to automatically refresh for you. :yes:

If their server receives requests from the same IP address at the same time intervals for a considerable period of time. But that's not really so relevant to this topic...

I think I've been playing for about 2 years. The most profitable random event I've ever got is finding 20 neopoints on the floor.

So, congratulations. If I were you, I would sell it, as I don't want a mutant Draik (though if I keep using the Lab Ray I might eventually get one). But I'm not you, sadly. Oh well... :)