Hiya!

Apri.

Hello Apri,

Nice to meet you ^_^

Welcome to the forum, and don't forget to take a look at the forum rules. ;)

Welcome to the forums Apri! Hope you have a good time here! I'm intheblue04 (I chose that name when I was 7 years old. ._. I hate it, yet it's my Neopets main account's username -sighs-) and yeah, nearly everyone's pretty nice =)

~Intheblue04

Hi Apri, welcome to TDN. I'm Morgan, and I'm currently waiting for my brain to be shipped back. So don't pay attention to the sudden spasms. ;) Remember to read the rules.

How rude of all these people not to off you cookies *tsk, tsk* If you look to your left you will see a table full of wonderful cookies, help yourself!!

Welcome to the Forums, I am Marianne!! *pulls out pie cannon* Watch out for the pies!!!

:eh: Shady? DOOM agents aren't just shady, we're unethical, dirty, and downright evil. Doesn't mean we can't be nice to newcomers. ^_^

Anyway, welcome to TDN forums! :D Go ahead and grab some cookies from the table if you're hungry.

:eh: Shady? DOOM agents aren't just shady, we're unethical, dirty, and downright evil. Doesn't mean we can't be nice to newcomers. ^_^

Anyway, welcome to TDN forums! :D Go ahead and grab some cookies from the table if you're hungry.

*points to the part that says downright evil* The cookies may look good... but if they aren't laced with poison, then it just a bribe to get you to join the evil DOOM.

Oh, and I forgot to mention... if you have any questions, let me know. It turns out that... since I joined, I'm on almost every day.

I've noticed that. :P

But logically speaking, the cookies aren't bribes - you don't have to be a DOOM agent to have them, so we can't use them to try and get you to join DOOM. And if they were poisoned, we'd have members dropping dead all over the place. Since this hasn't happened, I hereby conclude that the cookies are harmless (and delicious too!). :D *nabs a few cookies from the table and eats them*

DOOM agents want newbies to believe that the only kind of poison available is the lethal kind, but we know better. They tamper with the cookies in ways that draw newbies to their evil organization.

For goodness sake are we still on about this?? I thought we had agreed to disagreed on this issue.

Look Morgan and Mark, do you see us saying nasty stuff about Fluffy Mingions? No!! Because we have more respect than that, so if you don't mind, we would appreciate some respect back!!! XD

Two words: playful banter. It's like when DOOM and the PP were "sworn enemies" and acted like this. It's all a joke.

And is there any point arguing about this on a newbie welcome board? We don't want them to get the wrong idea.

Have you ever considered the fact that she hasn't been online since two minutes after she posted this board? So there's no need to argue about this. So drop it. Okay?

*eliminates DOOM cookie discussion*

Anyway, welcome Apri. My name is Tom and welcome to TDN Forums! I would recommend the cookies, but I don't want to get involved/continue the above debate, so I'll just offer you a firm handshake :P

Enjoy!