• Yellow
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Purple
    • Black
    • White
    • Brown
    • I hate colors...

This is not a debate. I just want to get to know you guys. So I figured, what better way to break the ice... than with a simple question. What is your favorite color? Maybe we'll discover we all have something in common... that we all have one! Unless we all don't... then we'll discover that too!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bows* I am bested. I cannot defend that sort of logic. After all... blue is the only color that has a food named after it. It must be the best. ... wait... is that right? *cackles* No, no... that's not right. I must lure you to the Orange Side of the force... to show you what you're missing. It's filled with citrus-y goodness over here.

I can't stand oranges or anything related to them. x_x

Let's wait for others to come by and give their opinions.

Agreed. But only because I like you so much and ... technically ... I am a Fluffy minion who is devoted to shoot cannons at things you don't like... as long as they aren't orange things. I don't have any other friends online... you should PM people to come here and vote.

I like red best. ANd for the fruit thing, apples are harder than oranges or blueberries, so I can cause more damage with them. Plus, my name is colored Mod Red.

x_x I guess ya can't argue with the super mod. xD *eats apple*

EDIT: And now, Izzy voted purple. ^_^

There's a lot of options out there...*searches for blue person*

I will team up with them and destroy yah! :O

There's a lot of options out there...*searches for blue person*

I will team up with them and destroy yah! :O

Wahooo! Blue person - REPRESENT!

Howdy yall. I voted BLUEEE! All the way. I am blue, so I pwn.

As mentioned above, bow to blue! And hey, I'm blue, so bow to me! *does a blue dance*

Guest Sandi

Black is not a color, Because if you mix all the colors together you get black, So it is a shade.

Neon colors, FTW!

Well, you could also argue that purple is simply red and blue mixed together; it's a shade, too. xD

I think black's a color.

Black can be referred to as a colour in practice. :yes: Black is my favourite far as looks go - no other colour can blend quite as well into the shadows, and black is the perfect finishing touch for anything with a menacing atmosphere. :evil:

I don't really know why but I felt that orange is more special than any other colours...

I know why! There is a Theory of Colors, saying that each person's favorite color represents their general yet distinct personalities. I like green, which implies a calm, cool, and relaxed behavior, similar to blue, but with added introvertiveness and quiet intellect, like yellow. (For yellow it's just the intellect, and a slightly more outgoing attitude then green.)

Orange implies an eccentric personality, a more off-beat and original way of living, so it's understandable that it feels different and special, especially if it's your favorite color.

Want to know more? Ask! (You can look it up too, but that's less fun.)

Well, it looks like blue is winning in the poll... so far... by 1 point. That's a shame... none of the blue-lovers seem "calm" at all. *shifty eyes* I could get pelted with a pie from any one of them at any minute.

By the way... and FYI... you only get black from mixing colors if you are mixing solids. When you mix all the colors in a light spectrum you get white. So white might not be a color either. o.O

Blue and orange are tied.

They actually look cool together when in a zigzag pattern. :yes: